Compared to European Novotels this one is surprise in the field of deception. Flaws come in big numbers unlike advantages. Service almost absent, awful breakfasts (no choice whatsoever, we could eat potatoes and tomatoes only, bad coffee, terribly uncomfortable seats & tables, not enough of them for all guests), shabby rooms & corridors, horribly shapeless pain making pillows, old thin hard towels, minibar announced but empty, conditioning not working at all - we were lucky we visited Casablanca early March. Only view from the window was on plus side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel