Hotel is basicly situated in same building as Ibis and Sofitel hotels.
So you have choice from affordable to expensive stay
Novotel is in middle.
Rooms are quite large and new or recently refurbished.
During Ramadan hotel restaurant had bufee at evenings with local food and (terrible) music, so most of western customers went to have their beers and food in Ibis or other restaurants. Breakfast was ok, but could be better.
Hotel is situated at center, but surroundings are not very welcoming. Dirty, disorganized and some beggars hanging at nearby.
Would not come here for vacation, although hotel and service are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel