Hotel is modern and fuctional as you would expect. Comfy bed, clean bathroom and drinks facilities in the room which for some reason I wasn't expecting, so quite a nice surprise. Location is quite good – fairly central and easy to get to both the train station and Hassan II mosque and the lovely old souk. Staff at Reception were nice. Breakfast is disappointing with only a very limited choice. Lobby was quite smoky, but that’s something you notice in Morocco as smoking is still allowed indoors. Eurgh. Luckily it is quite a big lobby so it’s possible to squash up against a wall away from the smokers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel