“Good Hotel”

Novotel Casablanca City Center
Ranked #27 of 77 Hotels in Casablanca
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Nicely located hotel for central sightseeing in Casablanca.
The room was very nice and surprisingly quiet-the hotel is sort of in a quiet corner so even front facing rooms are quiet. Nice views of the huge mosque.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Brekfast buffet was good and service was quick and friendly.

Room Tip: I think most rooms would be quiet. We liked the front facing room we had-nice view and still quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Novotelcasablanca, Directrice d'exploitation at Novotel Casablanca City Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

First I would like to thank you for choosing Le Novotel Casa City Center.

Thank you very much for your message. I appreciate that you take time to give us your positive feed back!

Sincerely

Write a ReviewReviews (1,294)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Spent our first two and last two nights in Morocco here. Location is across from the wharf, and convenient to shops and restaurants. Our room was sleek, comfortable and very clean. Hotel staff were attentive and helpful, and all spoke at least some English, which was nice for us. The breakfast buffet featured European and Western items, all of which were excellent. Only a minor complaint - a bit of a fishy smell when we opened our window on the wharf side of the hotel, but having a window that opened made up for it!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the city to avoid potential odors from the wharf.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joelle T

Dear ,

First I would like to thank you for choosing le Novotel Casa City Center.

I will not hesitate to share your comments with my whole team.

I am satisfied that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel, and I hope to welcome you home again.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have stayed here several times on business trips and with few choices in the city, would recommend this hotel as good value, few frills but providing everything you will need.

The reception area is modern with a few arty lip-shaped sofas creating an interesting first impression. Staff are efficient and professional although there is frequently a long queue at the desk. Arranging cars to take you to the office is a little hit and miss which can be tiresome.

Rooms are basic, comfortable and always clean (not so with certain other hotels in the city). The hotel has free wifi throughout which is very useful and has always worked fine while I have been there.

The restaurant offered pretty standard European fare, competently prepared with adequate standard of service.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ClaraCW

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel last week before and after a tour. It was the hotel the tour company used, so we just booked it for convenience before the tour began. It is walkable to Rick's Cafe and there are shops across the street. The staff is attentive. The rooms are typical for a Novotel. Unfortunately, we never got to have the breakfast because we had to leave both times very early.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear ,

First I would like to thank you for choosing le Novotel Casa City Center.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Our first experience with a Novotel hotel. Modern, comfortable, clean. Our stay was arranged by our tour company. We enjoyed the food and the bar area was nicely appointed. Projection TV onto the wall(s) was very nice. We became soccer fans there. Would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed at this location for one evening before our return to the US. The food in the lobby was decent and the rooms were typical Novotel quality. However, we did arrange and pay for late checkout which turned out to be a headache. We were told three different times for our extended checkout , and despite leaving a do not disturb sign on the door, after 12 pm, the cleaning crew knocked and tried to enter without a response every hour for 5 hours until our late departure. Also, if you desire a non-smoking room, make sure to request it during booking under special requests.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear,

Thank you very much indeed for having taken the time to write your opinion in Tripadvisor and to express your satisfaction following your stay at Novotel Casa City Center

I feel very much sorry for the inconveniences.

I certainly would be very pleased to see you again on a next visit at Casablanca.

Reviewed February 4, 2013