We stayed at the City Center last night and had a fine evening. Although clearly a business hotel, we were just travelling through and found it to be quite comfortable for regular tourists. The multilingual staff was easily able to point us to the nearby bus station, and dispense other travel advice. The room was clean, functional, and modern with no real bells and whistles, the room also had a small safe and a small flat screen tv. One is not coming to this hotel to swim. It's a safe, centrally located hotel for people passing through, or for business. The restaurant was above average, with fine service, and with a dj spinning chill music. WiFi was nice to have in the lobby and worked well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel