Overall, our stay was okay.
If you can book a room at a really good price, then it's worth it, but I wouldn't pay a premium for it at all.
- the hotel and rooms were modern
- the room was quite cold
- the cleaning staff knock and walk two seconds after (literally) so if you do not want to be disturbed, keep the sign on your door knob
- we only received 1 towel
- we only had 1 roll of toilet paper
- the bedding was clean, lots of pillows
- the shower head was not stable and would fall off when turned on
- the shower barrier was not sealed and water to accumulate all over the floor
Restaurant: our meal was apart of the tour, but I noticed the prices and they are inflated for the quality; I would go into the city to eat as the food was fairly bland. I highly recommend Restaurant Etoile Central.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking