“Comfortable for a quick stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel les Saisons

Hotel les Saisons
Ranked #21 of 75 Hotels in Casablanca
Melbourne, Australia
“Comfortable for a quick stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed here to begin our Peregrine tour. The rooms were lovely and very comfortable. We enjoyed our breakfast and took an orange from the fruit basket for lunch. Staff were lovely except when we changed money the man at reception tried to short change us 200 MAD ! I didn't like that. We had to tell him three times that's not the correct amount! Everything else was fine. English language is limited however and hard to communicate with breakfast staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this average hotel on the start of an eight day tour of Morocco. Centrally located to a number of restaurants, banks, travel agencies & shops. Good sized room, comfortable with breakfast included.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Praia, Cape Verde
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

The hotel is located close to the medina. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in the neighbourhood. There is a good access to the tram and to taxis.

The rooms are spacious, and things works (wifi, minibar, tv, bathroom).

The staf is generally very helpfull, but their english skills could be improved.

The bar is a good place to watch a football match.

I have stayed in this hotel twice. First time i stayed on seventh floor and second time on second floor. i will recommend seventh floor as there is less noise from the street.

Room Tip: Choose one on one of the upper floors.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Jorgen B F
Hobart, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Whilst this hotel is not the greatest we have stayed at we found it to be clean, well located to the port and staff were very obliging.
The room was also very spacious, bed was comfortable and good breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank annerob10
Jackson, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed 2 nights in the hotel. I was given a tiny room. The room was okay but tiny. The next morning my phone did not work and neither did my key. I had an important local contact to make and when I would call her I could hear her but she could not hear me. I went downstairs and asked if I could use their phone. I was told her phone was bad not the one I was using. I mentioned that my key didn't work so someone followed me to let me in and try my key (a card). He tried calling the desk from my room and I could tell that they couldn't hear him either. He left me with no key, in my room with no explanation. I tried calling and could hear them but they couldn't hear me. I walked back down and once again told them my phone didn't work. I was again told it was fine but when I insisted one of the girls agreed and told the manager it was not working. After telling them I had been treated rudely they had me move to another room. This room was very nice and the phone worked. The rooms are clean and nice enough for the price but the staff was not helpful. The breakfast staff made me feel like I was in the way while trying to serve my self as she was restocking. Another person was very intent on setting the tables and it took a long time to interrupt him to get coffee.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first if possible as size greatly varies
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

I feel bad if I'm unnecessarily dissing this hotel, but our experience is worth mentioning. We stayed for one day, arriving early afternoon.
First the good. Helpful staff. they called around to find out when places were open or closed, and tried helping us find some out of the way places to eat. The hotel is pretty conveniently located, especially to wander around, for local food, and for access to taxis and the tram. In the afternoon we were there we were able to have lunch nearby, take a cab to the Museum of Moroccan Jewry and visit the Hassan II Mosque on the way back to the hotel. Our room - 110 - was huge, even by US standards, with a spacious bathroom.

The bad, one thing. The walls with piping are paper thin. We never heard people, but anytime someone in a room next to us or above us used the shower, sink, or flushed the toilet we heard the draining water. It was just enough to be noticeable and annoying; not bucolic like a flowing river. It was perfect for us as an overnight place to stay before leaving the country, but I don't know that we would have stayed if it was for several days. No opinion about breakfast, we left too early.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Richard K
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

A very nice and comfortable hotel. Rooms are very spacious, well furnished, in a cozy oldfashioned style, beds extremely comfortable, and bathrooms large, with bathtub. The staff are the best. Housekeeping are topnotch, and frontdesk are polite, helpful and friendly. The only things that are not completely perfect, is the slightly dim lighting, both in the rooms and the restaurant, and the somewhat surly staff at breakfast. The restaurant where breakfast is served, is quite dark, the staff slow, grumpy and unattentive.
The breakfast buffet is ok, but it would be nice if the staff would re-stock, without having to be asked. I personally would also have loved more fresh fruit and vegetables. Just some fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and pimientoes would have been great.
But in total it was a pleasant stay, and i will definetely stay here again.
The location is very good, 10 meters from Avenue F.A.R., the main street of Casablanca, and 300 meters from the train station.
And even though the location is very central, the rooms are quiet, with very little streetnoise.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on 6th. floor, the housekeeping ladies are fantastic, are the street noise is mini...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business