Lowest prices for your stay
$91
Agoda.com
$85
Fully refundable before Wed, Feb 28
No booking fees
All reviews nice hotel small balcony nice pool basmane jamila morocco french le medina
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2016

This is a super clean hotel on the beach. Very welcoming, nice decor and quiet. If you run, there were a lot of people out and about, running on the long stretch of beach walk and I wish I would have brought my runners

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed August 13, 2016

I enjoyed my stay here and I will return.

Hotel is French Colonial style and a Moroccan atmosphere. Location is GREAT on the Ocean Corniche with two large shopping malls nearby. Room was very nice with a small balcony overlooking the Ocean. Room was large and well appointed. Plenty of power outlets. The room was spotlessly clean and housekeeping kept it clean. Wi-Fi was free but disconnected often. The Hotel building interior and the furnishings are beautiful.

The staff at the Front Desk were extremely friendly, helpful and a lot of fun. The room service breakfast was good and the coffee was excellent. The other service was patchy. You need to appreciate the staff's first language is Arabic, second language French and maybe English 3rd or 4th. So they don't always understand you.

The restaurant has a wonderful view of the pool and the Atlantic, and the food is good. The service was very bad. On our second visit to the restaurant we ordered lobster, pointed to the item on the menu, and the waiter brought fish. On complaining that this is not lobster, he brought another fish dish. Again explaining that this was NOT what I ordered he brought a dish of jumbo red prawns. I asked for manager but he was aloof and he did not wish to get involved. What would have been a great dining experience was ruined.

But I did not allow this part of the experience to upset my stay. Overall I had a wonderful time at the hotel and I will stay here again.

I liked the Ocean front location, the view, the room and the overall ambience. I especially liked the Front Office staff who were extremely friendly and helpful.
Hotel is situated on the Atlantic Ocean with views of the beach. walking distance restaurants & post office. Short taxi to 2 malls and rail station

I recommend to others who want a nice friendly and safe place to stay in Casablanca.

Room tip: Make your reservation early as hotel is often fully booked
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Boomer-san
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a sixth time - usually for business, but this time for pleasure.

As expected, my experience here was outstanding. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. The room had a great view and had everything we needed.

Always a wonderful experience at Val D'Anfa!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ILove2travel19
HAMDAOUI B, Directeur général at Club Val d'Anfa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Dear Guest.
Thank you so much for your time to write this lovely report after your last sixth experience and a warm thank for being faithful to the val d'anfa all this time. We are very pleased to realize that you find your experience outstanding and our staff friendly,helpful and welcoming.He will be very pleased when we share your kind words with him. We also are glad to know that you like our rooms that offer a great view on the ocean and well equipped. Thank once again for your nice words that make us feeling proud to serve our guests and stimulate us to give the best of us to satisfy our customers.
Thank you and hope to welcome you soon when you are back to casablanca and to your second home the HCVA.
Brahim HAMDAOUI GM-HCVA -Casablanca Morocco.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel upon our arrival in Morocco. We arrived around midnight, and they asked if we wanted to have something from the restaurant or the bar. We did not, but nice to offer. The room was quite big, bed pretty comfortable, shower fine. View on the ocean, not super great because of other shabby hotels on the sight. WiFi properly working everywhere. Breakfast Ok, especially good the fresh salade and fruits. We woke up quite early, to start our tour, and we were very impressed by the cleaning of the hall, putting upside down each single item. This explain the clean feeling. They offer an internal atm, even if we could not use it because of connection issues.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HAMDAOUI B, Directeur général at Club Val d'Anfa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2016

Greetings from Casablanca.
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your night stay in casablanca upon your arrival to our country and for the time you dedicated to write this review in order to share with us .It's grateful to know that you were well attended on your arrival . We are very delighted to know from your review that you have had a good time and you liked most of our facilities offered by the hotel Val d'Anfa. Concerning the ATM we already talked to the bank to do the necessary about it and work it out.Thank you once again and hope to welcome you very soon . With my kind regards. Brahim HAMDAOUI GM HCVA Casablanca Morocco.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

I don't know the perfect neighborhood to stay in Casablanca, as it's a larger city than most others you'll likely visit and tougher to get around. But the location here is lovely and relaxed, great for an evening stroll on the boardwalk for people watching as well as near the beach for lazy afternoons. The property is very well appointed with professional, helpful staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jbathgat
HAMDAOUI B, Directeur général at Club Val d'Anfa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Dear Guest.
Sunny greetings from Casablanca.
First of all, we would like to thank you for your choice of our hotel for your stay in casablanca and second for your time you dedicated to write this review after your experience.
Yes, the hotel is located in a nice neighbourhood named Ain Diab , the most entertained area of casablanca. It's a lovely and relaxing area for a walk and watching the sun set enjoying a quite and chilling moments. We are very grateful that you liked our property and you enjoyed it's facilities as the service and the disposal of the staff.
Thank you once again and hope to welcome you very soon. Brahim HAMDAOUI GM - HCVA Casablanca- Morocco.