I'm glad I waited till after my second visit here till I wrote my review! Otherwise, this place would have got an unwarranted higher rating.
I came here a couple of weeks ago with 2 friends. By coincidence, our first three choices to visit were either closed for refurbishment or actually closed for good. We simply happened on this place by chance and decided to go in because there were a few people already eating there and it looked respectable. The meals we had were fine. I'd have given the place a 3 or a 4 - no more as there is no alcohol licence.
So, while up again in Casablanca to replenish out e-cigarette supplies, my friend and I thought we'd have lunch here. We both chose exactly the same menu as each other, chicken nems and a Thai wok duck dish. It was of the same seeming standard as before.
Unfortunately, on the train home, I began to feel a little queasy and by the time I got home I needed the lavatory very badly indeed. 4 hours later, I was groaning in agony on the sofa and had to ring a Moroccan friend to come round, who very kindly stayed the night with me as I was so ill.
My expat mate started to feel ill the next day and is still ill; it seems to have taken longer to have affected him. I am on the mend, but have wasted my weekend. I can't possibly go out anywhere. My friend is still ill.
I hate blaming restaurants for illness as it can be caused by other things such as dirty banknotes or an oversight in personal hygiene. However, that we had the precisely same food at the restaurant but different breakfasts and so on prior to our visit here but have had the exact same symptoms (too horrid to go into) makes a pretty persuasive case for the restaurant being responsible.
Needless to say, I shall never go back.