“Morocco on a baguette” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The tajinz' factory - CLOSED

The tajinz' factory
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Description: «The Tajin’z Factory » Real Moroccan Flavour!Experience the real flavours of Moroccan cuisine in a whole new setting, with an exquisite choice of appetizers, sandwiches, finger food and desserts, all with a genuine traditional taste. This new concept in Morocco is offering state of the art quality standards and fits perfectly for a quick yet really tasteful lunch/dinner break. Be moved by this modern experience of Moroccan gastronomy!We are open 7/7 11am-11pm - Delivery and Takeout available
New York City, New York
“Morocco on a baguette”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

I love the concept of Tajin'z factory. They took all the classic dishes of moroccan cuisine which is considered the 2nd best cuisine in the world after french and put it in a sandwich. This is the most creative concept of fast food I have seen. These sandwiches are excellent; the service, well, fast and the location very convenient if you are near the american consulate in Casablanca. They also deliver and have another location at the Moroccan mall. For people who needs a quick bite in Casablanca, the Tajin'z factory is the way to go.

• Visited January 2014

Lomita, California
“Great fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Tasty fast food type of restaraunt, very clean and modern. We liked all the sandwiches we tried, service was quick and efficient.

Visited October 2013
Casablanca, Casablanca, Morocco
“A killer in the moroccan cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

as a cooking passionate, It is really hard to impress me and to make me feel surprised. Tajin'z made it by bringing me back into childhood, with the carrot'z salad that I used to have at my grandmother's home. Then I had a chiken zitoune menu. This is one of the most popular recipies in the moroccan cuisine, based on olives and lemon chiken. My reaction was WOW ! It is like a tajine !! I am not even sure that my grandmother's one was that good !!
With the menu, I had a blast with the sundae amlou. Amlou is a traditional mix with honey, almonds from the berber's area. The miw with caramel in a sundae kept me smiling the rest of the day. A must try. !!
And above all, you can feel immediatly the professionalism of the concept, from the packaging to the decoration and the service. Bravo to the morrocan Mac. !!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Paris, France
“Authentic homemade moroccan tajine in a sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

There are hundreds of moroccan restaurants that cater tourists in casablanca but non have the homemade taste that you find at Tajinz Factory. I'm moroccan and I live in morocco so I'm very picky about my food but the food here is delicious. SO much better than McDonalds of KFC...and a lot healthier!
My favorites are: Chicken Zitoune, Djaj Deluxe, Briouatz, Milky Raiz, and Carrotz!

• Visited August 2013