“Wonderful Indian food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Warrenton, Virginia
“Wonderful Indian food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We tried this on our last night in Casablanca as we'd had our fill of Moroccan food and can't always find good Indian food at home. We weren't disappointed. I had the lamb saagwala and my husband had butter chicken. Both were delicious. Normally the lamb in this dish is a little too well done for my taste, but here it was flaking apart and sooooo tender. The naan was wonderful and our appetizers were good, especially the shrimp soup. The only thing I didn't like much was the kulfi, but I haven't had it anywhere else so I can't compare. They take credit cards and were open during Ramadan, so big pluses for this American couple. Only downside was the table full of smokers nearby, but we suffered through it as it's common here. The owners are a Moroccan woman and her Indian husband, and they were delightful hosts. Do make sure you write down the address AND phone number for your taxi driver as it is not a well-known place (it's near Kenzi Tower Hotel and Tribeca Restaurant)

• Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
“Hidden gem in city centre”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited based on Tripadvisor and Roman H's post below (one of the few restaurants open during Ramadan). We were not let down! We found the food delicious, staff super friendly, and you can't beat the price for a great meal in Casablanca.

Make sure to write down the number because several petit taxi drivers and hotel staff did not know the location near Kenzi Towers.

1 Thank mattymarks
Paphos, Cyprus
“Amazing Food & Excellent Service”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been in Casablanca on business for the past 3 days, today I looked up trip advisor and picked this restaurant because of the reviews. I must say this was the best meal and service I had in Casablanca so far. The service is excellent a very warm and genuine welcome and friendly attitude followed by an amazing meal. I had a starter, main and desert with a soft drink and a bottle of water which totaled 202 Dirham which is around 20 Euros. So the prices are excellent too. I can only recommend this restaurant and will surly visit again over the next few days.

3 Thank Roman H
Casablanca, Morocco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST Indian restaurant in Casablanca, Morocco”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A hidden treasure in the new city center of Casablanca offers delicious affordable Indian food with a warm cozy ambiance.

1 Thank jennifereslcoach
“wonderful food,we had chicken curry very tasty very spicy”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

best indian food in casablanca
we had lunch here with indian chicken curry n naan with a choice of salad,raita n chatni it was wonderful

1 Thank noxrulz007