this is really a worst hotel I have ever experienced.
1. felt cold when first checked in, had to wait for about 45 min. even we arrived hotel after 14.00.
2. found mosquitos at first night, asked for mosquito spray, was told box empty.
3. on the way back hotel, brought cafee from Starbucks cross the street, was stopped to return to my room I paid for. the man in black dress was so roude to my disappointed. With this kind of attitude, I will never spend a diem at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the business district, this 4-star hotel is in a very friendly atmosphere. Enjoy the personalized service as well as the high standing of the hotel. Benefit from a tremendous location, close to the center of the city and an unforgettable panoramic view of the ocean and the Hassan II Mosque. Take a dip in the swimming pool, unwind and sunbathe outdoors. Everything has been designed for your comfort and well-being. Idou Anfa Hôtel & Spa features a gym and a spa with a sauna, a hammam and a range of body and beauty treatments. Gauthier is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, business and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Idou Anfa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Idou Anfa Casablanca
- Hotel Idou Anfa