Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
1,680 results
All reviews the club lounge french restaurant business hotel business trip hassan ii lobby bar central location tram station medina morocco concierge gym conference casa luxury port
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2014

had a great experience because the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. the food was also very good although i only had the breakfast and one dinner at cafe m. room was comfortable and spacious but it the rooms and hotel in general needs refurbishment.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Sherif S
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I'm very glad to learn that your enjoyed your stay with us as it is the goal of every member of the hotel's staff to welcome our guests with the high level of service for which Hyatt hotels are known worldwide.

On another hand, I can assure you that I have taken into consideration your remarks.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed November 10, 2014

As expected from other Hyatts, also the Hyatt Casablanca offers very friendly and helpful staff: Rooms and facilities area at excellent conditions. Quality in Restaurants is high, again - friendly and competent staff. Centrally located, it gives you the chance to reach some interesting locations which are close by - easily by foot.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Wolfgang T
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2014

Reviewed November 10, 2014

My stay in this hotel was amazing. The service, the staff and the restaurant are excellent.
I would advise anybody visiting Casablanca to go there or at least have a drink @ 6pm bar, a very trendy afterwork bar where you can have the best cocktails of the city

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank souheile2014
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2014

Reviewed November 4, 2014

The hotel is a nice hotel, somewhat dark in the lobby but comfortable. The rooms are spacious and comfy. The staff was helpful. My only complaint is a feeling of not being safe. There are guards and roadblocks leading to the entrance.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

On another side, I can assure you that I have well noted your point of dissatisfaction and apologize for the inconvenience this may have cause to you.

In fact, the security of our guests is one of our top priorities and therefore we take all the necessary security measures in our property.

I thank you for your comprehension and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed November 4, 2014

Wow, is an understatement when describing this hotel and their staff!! At check out the guest relations manager (Fatima-Zahra El Gherby) made me feel like I was a queen! I felt like I was checking in again and not out!! What a wonderful experience and I will be back!!! A million thank you's for an amazing time!! OH, the breakfast is SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Michelle H
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2014