“Love it ”

Hyatt Regency Casablanca
Ranked #3 of 77 Hotels in Casablanca
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Once again , im glad to be back to the hyatt casablanca , i had enjoyed the dinner at the lobby bar the staff was amazing everybody smile and work professionaly .. i had also enjoyed the delicious cocktails that Amine made specialy for me and my friend
3 hours talking about averything , the bartender was very nice and professional with us Feth the manager was nice too he was so helpfull . I promised em to be back again but next time it will be with familly . I can't wait next april to be there again

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I'm very glad to learn that you appreciated the quality of our services and hope to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Christian Le Prince Monfort

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very clean hotel with a friendly staff and easy access to the local market and shops. The location was close to the beach and to Rick's Cafe. I wish the taxi could get closer to the hotel so that guests would not have to get wet in the rain.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband, 3 year old, and I had the pleasure of staying at the Hyatt Casablanca in January 2014. Our stay was flawless. The hotel has a touch of Morocco overlaying the traditional Hyatt style, but if you are looking for a more authentic or exotic feel, this might not be the hotel for you. If you want high end, dependable quality, though, I can't recommend this hotel enough.

We were upgraded to a suite immediately upon checking in, and it was lovely. There was an extra bed (twin) put in the spacious living room area for my daughter, and she loved it. The helpful desk team presented her with a flower each time we stopped at the desk, and a waiter gave her a small teddy bear at breakfast. Though we stayed in Casablanca only 1 night, our daughter begged to return to the hotel the entire time we were in Morocco!

Our window looked out over the city, and we were in walking distance or a 5 minute cab ride from everything. The location is prime.

Our bed was big, clean, and super comfortable, and I'm guessing that our daughter's bed was, too, because she actually slept in for a change. I saw some comments that the 5 am call to prayer can't be avoided anywhere in the city, but we never heard a thing and had a great sleep. I'll also mention that the shower was once of the best I've taken in a long, long time. The tub was great, too (my daughter took a bath).

We had a mini-fridge in the room, and the selection of coffees and teas was pretty extensive for a hotel room.

The desk people were incredibly helpful (and greeted us by our names each time they saw us). They recommended a lunch spot, which turned out to be one of the best meals we had in Morocco, and they booked our dinner reservations for us, too. They were also great with guiding us as to how much the cabs should charge (to ensure we didn't get taken advantage of).

Though many hotels claim to be 5 stars, this Hyatt reminded me of what 5 stars is really all about.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank MasalaTravelBunny
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I'm very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the quality of our services.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I don't normally stay at super high-end chain resorts but stayed at the Hyatt Casablanca on the recommendation of a CIA agent (long story) after I got mugged in Marrakech (in feb. 2008) and needed to get a new passport at the US Citizens Services building. Apparently it's the safest place to stay, and after being mugged at knifepoint, safe sounded great to me. But anyway! The food here was delicious, the staff was really helpful with arranging for cabs to take me to get my new passport, and even had one of their doormen walk with me to a trusted photography studio to get a new passport picture taken. They were SO helpful and understanding about my situation, which was much appreciated.
The rooms were super nice and comfortable, and the decor throughout the hotel was really beautiful. I also got a pedicure from a very nice woman whose name was Jihad (unfortunately for her). The hotel isn't the greatest, but that didn't bother me at all.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tina M
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Reviewed December 25, 2013

The staff and service are beyond belief, truly wonderful. Amenities and comfort are top class, which you would expect for the price. The view from windows is average, but you can't get good view in Casablanca. Staff is amazing, very responsive and very nice.
It's right next to the big market, make sure to visit it. Don't forget to bargain hard!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Excellent service. Staff very friendly and very reposnsive and accomodating. Consierge is very responsive and helpful. Breakfast is excellent, they have real honey at the breakfast, thats a real treat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Our first hotel on a tour of Morocco. We arrived very late for night one and had a nice sized room with a view of the city street. No problem with noise. Nice sized bathroom. Breakfast was great with beautiful public rooms for eating and using the free WIFI. No complaints except it was an expensive night ($400+ per night) to add on to our tour. Not the hotel's fault. After reading some previous reviews I was apprehensive about beginning our tour in this hotel. It was a wonderful stay with good food for breakfast and comfortable, clean bed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013