Hyatt Regency Casablanca
$63
$119
Cancelon
1,131 results
All reviewsmoroccan restaurantthe club loungebelly dancerbusiness triphassan iilobby barcomfortable roomscentral locationmedinamoroccoconciergeconferencegymtoiletluxurycasafrench
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2013

It started by the hotel informing me on arrival at 10.00 pm that my room had been cancelled and so could they drive me to another hotel!! After a 12 hour journey and total confidence that I had paid for the room I was not going to be moved that easily. I was there as part of a business delegation staying for 3 nights. Somehow with the help of the organisers of the conference - not the hotel who had given up on finding me a room - I was finally given a room two hours after arriving. I suspect that they gave away the discounted rooms to guests who booked in at the full tariff - an outrageous thing to do.
Anyway my stay continued without incident however the hotel let the conference organisers badly down with cancelled conference room bookings, damaged equipment etc. Clearly the hotel is so badly run it is unsafe to book either as a tourist or for business. On checking out they tried to charge me for dry cleaning and food I had not had. The only recommendation I can give is that the breakfast was delicious.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel - there are plenty nearby.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bunty981
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I was really very disappointed to learn the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies.

I would like to assure you that I have investigated your points of dissatisfaction with our Front Office Manager and the necessary measures were taken to avoid similar situations to other guests in the future.

I very much hope that you will grant us another opportunity to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

I remain,

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very good hotel and typical of Hyatt quality of service. The Der Beida Moroccan restaurant was fantastic with authentic Moroccan food and live entertainment.
This was let down by a case of food poisoning of a signature dish from the Der Beida restaurant menu. Further, early in the morning before checking out, I had my electric shaver stolen from the bathroom of my room. I did not report immediately as I was a little late for my flight. I reported these two incidences via the Hyatt feedback form and have not yet received a reply.
All hotel staff should be searched by hotel security to ensure hotel guests are not stolen from. I am waiting for the hotel to reply. So, be especially vigilant to secure any valuables and I mean anything of value from thieving house staff.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank orient88
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I was very disappointed to learn the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies.

Following your phone conversation with our Hotel Manager, Mr. Georges Moura, I thank you for your comprehension and would be very pleased to welcome you back at the hotel on your upcoming visit to Casablanca to assure you that your experience is not representative of the service we customarily provide at the hotel.

I very much hope that you will grant us another opportunity to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

I remain,

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Beautiful Hotel in the middle of Casablanca. Excellent interior of the hotel. Nice restaurants and bars in the hotel. People are friendly and helpful. The hotel is a bit expensive, but it is worth.
Only negative part are the taxi drivers in front of the hotel , who try to cheat you. Hotel said 250dhs for a ride to the airport while the guys try to charge you double price.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Schadinio
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as it is the goal of every member of the hotel staff to welcome our guests with the high level of service for which Hyatt Hotels are known worldwide.

On the other side, I would like to assure you that I have well noted your remark regarding the taxis and we are seriously discussing this point with the administration in charge, in order to avoid similar situations to other guests in the future.

I thank you for your comprehension and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

As far as hotels are concerned (not Riad's) this was by far our best experience for business conferencing. The staff was friendly and extermely helpful and understanding! A first in Morrocco! Kamal Bouhrim who was in charge of our group was very profesionnal and attentive to our needs.
Conferencing amenities were of good quality and technicians handy, the food was superb and generous and catered for any dietary requierements.
The room I had was quite big and nice albeit no view to speak of. I had the biggest macaron as welcome sweet awaiting me. Bathroom "goodies" were of good quality.
The hotel is of course superbly located, a couple of teps away from the medina for your shopping and just accross the street from the tram station.
Though pricey, I would definitely recommend this hotel. Hassle free!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

If you want to stay in a clean, luxurious hotel with fabulous service, stay at the Hyatt Regency. There are 4 places to eat within the hotel and a good fitness center with several treadmills, free weights and machines. Complementary water and towels are made available. Spa offers massages. Within walking distance of many things.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Thank Nicholas Charle... D
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013