Hyatt Regency Casablanca
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$212
$121
$117
Cancelon
1,133 results
All reviewsmoroccan restaurantthe club loungebelly dancerbusiness triphassan iilobby barcomfortable roomscentral locationmedinamoroccoconciergeconferencegymtoiletluxurycasafrench
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The Hyatt Regency in Casablanca really is a lovely hotel. The reception area is really nice and welcoming, with beautiful dark wood walls and stunning decor. The breakfast was sublime, and the rooms are very nice. We had 5 great nights here and really enjoyed our stay. The location is great as it is literally over the road from the square where the tram stops, however the city itself isn't that great and there's not that much to do overall. To summarise, it's great hotel !

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as it is the goal of every member of the hotel staff to welcome our guests with the high level of service for which Hyatt Hotels are known worldwide.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good service

Great food at room service and in the resturant

New and great room. Bathroom was big and new.

Im not so shure about the location but i did not like to walk in the streets around the hotel. I could not walk in peace

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Spent my last night in Casablanca, before leaving Morocco to return home: this was my pre-planned splurge! While not the typical Moroccan experience by any stretch, the Hyatt made every effort to afford it guests an attentive, luxurious experience in the heart of town, next to the medina: new meets old! Staff was wonderful, everyone knew my name, and looked after me with both good grace and diligence. It was a great choice for my final night, well worth the price. Room, dinner, and lounge "mint tea" we're all excellent! Recommended!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a great hotel not because of the setting or hardware but because of the staff. Stayed two nights and can only rave about the level of attention from the staff from the night we checked (wonderfully cheerful and personalised greeting from the receptionist) to the great service in the Regency club lounge to the wait staff at the bar where we asked for Moroccan tapis to the wonderful food, ambiance and staff at Cafe M, to one of the best concierge we have ever encountered in our travels. The hotel is in a good location the rooms are very comfortable and well kept it is safe, secure and a pleasure - highly, highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The hotel facilities and location is quite good, but again ,you will have to pay deposit while checking in ,even if you will not use such facility ,and the problem when you are checking-out you will receive the local currency while you are in your way to the airport ,thus you are forced to use it or change it with lowest rate because you have any other option .

Room Tip: room amenities is quite good ,but AC function need attention .
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business