We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Rooms are well decorated (although the property is a bit old) with a nice view of Hassan II mosque. Our room was of a decent size with nice cupboards. The place was generally comfortable and clean.
One of the most impressive aspects of this hotel is its huge lobby. Complimentary wi-fi was given to us as well. The buffet breakfast was quite good as well. We were also provided with complimentary vouchers for coffee at the coffee shop in the lobby, which we happily availed.
The reception people could probably do with being more friendly and attentive.
Overall, a decent hotel with very good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Casablanca is currently closed for renovation. No reopen date. Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca