Spent one night in Casablanca at this hotel. The hall and general fittings are quite pompous, the front desk and welcome staff wears local costumes which I believe are no more in use than a tailcoat in Europe.
The room is comfortable, not too well screened from the noise of the road below (Casablanca is VERY lively), the bathroom is average, with fittings that need refurbishing. The old-fashioned tilings are meant to revive the 1940s of Rick Blaine and Ilsa Lund, but in fact they just look plain old.
We had breakfast at the Club on the 9th floor; maybe we arrived a bit early, but everything was locked up under plastic foils and we were in a hurry to catch the plane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Casablanca is currently closed for renovation. No reopen date. Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca