As Arabs might say, this hotel is nuss wah nuss, or "half and half" when it somes to accomodations. On one hand, the staff is exceptionally nice, wonderfully helpful, and cheerful, without being too fussy. This is true from the top management down to and including the janitorial and service staff -- they all were just very nice, thoughtful, and made me feel quite at home and comfortable throughout my stay. (I have stayed in this hotel several times now over the past several months due to my company having an arrangement with them for fixed pricing.) The facility itself has certainly seen better days --- it's dated, worn, and frankly showing it's age everywhere -- the rooms are clean but the furniture is old and the curtains are getting a bit threadbare, the AC is questionable and the controls really work poorly -- either hot, cold, or not, with no fine tuning -- the hallways are dark and gloomy, the elevators are small, and the lobby areas are dark and pretty sterile, too. The Club Room is somewhat over rated and there are no provisions for hot coffee or tea in the individual rooms which is a significant inconvenience. Room service is generally good and punctual but having to order a cup of coffee and wait 30 mins is painful. I've been in probably 10 different rooms now and the view is usually the same -- not appealing -- the hotel is a run down part of town. Next time I'm in Casa, I may well try something different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Casablanca is currently closed for renovation. No reopen date. Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca