The hotel, as noted by other reviewers, is in need of renovation and cannot justify the prices. The hotel lacks charm and there are no gardens or terraces to relax in.
The corridors smell of unclean carpets.
.The prices for the services in the hotel are extremely high and hardly justified.
Internet connection is charged for even though if you connect through your room at 5€ per day although it is claimed when connecting that that for simple e-mail use there is no charge. The service is erratic and you are constantly disconnected.
Whilst some of the staff at reception are helpful and friendly others are unfriendly and could well benefit from training in public relations or being got rid of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Casablanca is currently closed for renovation. No reopen date. Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca