Though our room was quite large and nice- it was a huge rip-off. Not only was wifi outrageous, but the room and drinks were ridiculous- 200 dirhams for a rhum and coke! As well, when we left, they charged us some thing called promotional taxes 99 dirhams a night- when I asked what it was- they said it was a city tax. This is totally untrue as the city tax is 5 dirhams per night. They basically added $15 a night to our room. Avoid this place at all costs. There are much better and more honest places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Casablanca is currently closed for renovation. No reopen date. Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca