Stayed here one night after flight from Australia. Quite a comformable room. Rooms are large although a little dated. Clean and a nice bar downstairs. The breakfast room was large and had a great selection of foods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Casablanca is currently closed for renovation. No reopen date. Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca