We checked in last night after a long plane ride and were greeted by Salaa at the front desk who checked us in, gave us complimentary wifi because of my husbands Starwood Gold status with and answered all of our questions (how to log on to wifi, how to get to the train station in the morning, breakfast, could she make us dinner reservation, etc). Wonderful check in experience. We then ended up going for a walk outside and then decided just to head back to the hotel for some wine and dinner. We ate in their La Douira restaurant - it was fun, delicious and the service was excellent.
Yes it is an older hotel but it is charming and all of the staff go out of there way to make you feel welcome and taken care of. OH and the bathroom had a large tub - perfect to soak in before bed! If we ever return to Casablanca we would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Casablanca is currently closed for renovation. No reopen date. Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca