“Good location in Casablanca” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Hotel Toubkal

BEST WESTERN Hotel Toubkal
Ranked #24 of 75 Hotels in Casablanca
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good location in Casablanca”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This hotel is close to the Medina, the Train Station where you take the train to Rabat, and the Port. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our steward that serviced our room was the best we have had at a hotel. He was always willing to help and even would push the elevator buttons for us. The room was large and newly remodeled. The lobby and entrance of the hotel could use modeling. The staff, location and large well equipped room made our visit there very comfortable.
You will need to take the train from the airport and then a taxi to the hotel. The train station near the hotel is not the one station that the airport train stops at.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank miracles1
Bestwestern T, Marketing& E-commerce Manager at BEST WESTERN Hotel Toubkal, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you had a nice stay with us.
We are planning to renovate the entrance and the outside of the hotel very soon.
We look forward to welcoming you again, in the future.
Sincerely yours,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Booked this hotel because of the location and that is the only good point,
decor in the rooms was very old and with low wattage bulbs very dark.
The bar staff bordered in total incompetance as we were the only two in there and he still wandered off when we wanted another drink.
the worst part was checking out because they had some sort of computer system problem which after waiting 45 minutes was still not resolved.
Explaining that they had my credit card on file as a gaurantee and my company information on thier records we had to dash to the airport but the bellboy had other ideas he refused to give me my luggage and all the way to the taxi (that had been waiting for half an hour) he was trying to wrestle it out of my hands.
this is a terrible way to treat guests and i will never stay there again.

Room Tip: use another hotel
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. It is feedback from valued guests like you, which enables us to continually improve our services.
I am sorry to hear you had experienced disturbances during your stay with us.
We thank you for bringing these points to our attention.
Please accept this letter with our sincerest apologies for all the inconveniences you have experienced. Make sure we have taken the necessary measures to ensure similar situations will not occur again. Your comments have helped us to raise the level of service in our hotel and we thank you for that.

Travelers are raving about these Casablanca hotels

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

we stayed here for one night. the room was simple with all the usual amenities. the service was fantastic! staff at the front desk were very helpful. they even helped me to fill up my travel form as i didnt understand french. thank you for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank melliet
Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your feedback. It is very much appreciated and I can assure you that all the staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We will be glad to welcome you again in our hotel.
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Very nice hotel. the service was very good, and helpfull. The man in the front desk was very helpfull and his english was verry good. the rooms are verry clean and confy.
for the breakfast they have a very good buffet .
good location, middle of downtown casablanca.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Richard T
Dear Sir,
Jeddah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The location of this hotel was very good. Which is what we expected, considering it is a Best Western Hotel. However, upon reaching, we were a little disappointed. The fascade and lobby of the hotel were very ordinary, as were the dingy hallways. The elevators were very small and cramped. The rooms were clean, but very old and not up to the current standards. And my very keen OCD eye did see some dust on the tables. The pillows in particular were lumpy and uncomfortable.
However, the staff was very friendly and prompt to service. It would have been more helpful though, if they spoke English. The night receptionist did not speak any English, but the day receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and wholesome, but again the waiters not speaking any English was a problem for us. Moreover, the hotel was helpful in organising transport facilities as we were a large group of about 16 adults, spread out in about 8 rooms all over the hotel!
In all, it's a decent hotel, but not among the best I've been to.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sansaad
Dear guest,
Let me start by thanking you for sharing your comments with us regarding your recent stay at our property. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We are planning to renovate the facade and the entrance very soon. We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying.Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Hotel is in very good location, and the train station in very close.
The room was very confortable and the staff is very friendly and helpfull.
The food in the restaurant was very good and tasty i recomand this place for person who travel alone and want to visit casablanca.
Also i think it's great place for business trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank El-Khoury D
Dear guest,
Many thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Athens, Greece
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel is in a good location but that is all.
Room was old and not well maintained. More than obvious as wherever you looked you could see ugly spots etc. Cleanliness on the very low side.
Restaurant. Do not go there unless you speak French. Menu only in French. If you do not speak French you will most probably rely on waiters who, I must admit, they did their best to help me choose but with poor result as their English was not so good. Taste of dishes not what I would have expected.
Staff not so helpful. Went there for business, thus needed my passport with me all the time BUT staff decided to keep me waiting to copy passport’s info. When I explained them that I need the passport urgently and they could easily photocopy what they need they were looking at me like I was explaining rocket science issues.
I was staying at the second floor and after 2200 the noise from the club next door was so loud that I couldn’t sleep.
Faced problem with the Wifi as although available the password never worked. Gentleman next to my room had the same problem.
As you can understand I did not have so good experience thus not having something good to comment for this hotel. Do not also know the standards of other hotel in the area to compare. Only thing I know for sure is that I was not satisfied at all. I am not planning to go there ever again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business