1,648 results
All reviews rooftop bar nice hotel business hotel business trip nice stay special thanks central location hassan ii tram concierge taxis casa hammam medina
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

We spent a very beautiful time here In the sky of Movenpick Hotel. You should all come by and try their services ... I liked spending time here and making my concert here with my friends and vloggers . Thank you Movenpick

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2018

A Classic Movenpick hotel with a bit of North African touch & hospitality thrown in. A great value for money given the creature comforts and amenities the hotel comes with. The Reception area can be a bit congested and crowded but once you are out of it, you will feel fine and comfortable

LOCATION: Decent location close to the city center and easy taxi ride away to most attractions and quick accss to the highway to Airport

DINE + DRINK: They have a Rooftop bar that is a bit overhyped as it is nothing more than a wannabe swanky lounge falling shot in atmosphere but comes with decent views of the city

ROOM: I stayed in 906, so this review is based on that; VIEW: Sweet view of the city; SIZE: Reasonably spacious room; AIR-CON: Typical Air-conditioning you find across Africa, where the A/C doesn’t blast and room barely cools enough BED: Comfortable bed that played the expected part to put me to sleep; BATHROOM: Compact bathroom with a Bathtub shower; TOILETRIES: Spa quality Cosmetics that are good

FACILITIES: Compact Gym with a basic range of weights and Cardio machines. Rooftop swimming pool that is overcrowded and not with a friendly vibe, as it is also the venue of a wannabe swanky bar/lounge attracting a ton of crowd

SERVICE: Friendly staff that took care of all my needs with a smile and made us feel pampered and well taken care of.

HOW WIRED YOU WILL BE: Free high speed Wi-Fi that works well all over the property. Big Plasma TV screen dishing out dozens of channels spanning sports, news, music, movies and a wide variety of entertainment in multiple languages

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TarikK169, Directeur général at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Dear Talesofales,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience further to your stay at Movenpick hotel Casablanca.

I really appreciate your valuable feedback posted on Tripadvisor regarding the quality of service received.
In fact, your kind remarks are of a great value to us as they represent a good tool to improve the quality of service delivered to our guests. Our instructions have been transmitted to our front office manager to organize the group check in in a separate area to avoid the crowd and the queue at the reception.

Moreover, I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with the location of our property in front of the tram station, guests can thus get around easily. Besides, I am glad to learn that you appreciated the comfort and the width of our rooms with their typical view on the city. In addition , I'm happy to read that you enjoyed the good quality of cosmetics at the Spa and that you appreciated the speed WIFI throughout all our property.

Your good comment as regards the good service and professionalism of our staff will be conveyed to the rest of the team, who endeavor every day in order to offer a perfect moment of well-being to all our guests.

I look forward to serving your future lodging needs and seeing you back again at Movenpick hotel Casablanca for a more enjoyable and great experience.

With my best Regards,

Reviewed December 8, 2018

This is a fine hotel centrally located in Casablanca: clean, comfortable spacious rooms with good sized baths. The price is very reasonable by European standards, and only a tad expensive by Moroccan. Restaurant buffet food is interesting and diverse. Any given dish may or may not be to your personal taste, but there's always something good to eat. The staff is friendly and speaks French well. Many, though not all, also speak English. I presume Arabic works too though I have no way of judging that. The street noise is a bit excessive, even from high floors; and front desk staff warned us not to drink the tap water; but that's fairly standard for Morocco. I doubt you'll do better elsewhere in Casablanca.

So why do I call it disappointing? If the Movenpick had stopped with good rooms and good food at a good price, I wouldn't. However they consistently and repeatedly offered more and didn't follow through. For instance, there are big signs in the lobby advertising a "chocolate hour" that's the speciality of the chain. It didn't happen during the six days we were there, not even once. We asked the front desk about it, and they said, yes it was happening, just a little late. Nope. Never happened.

Other signs and the website advertised a very interesting restaurant called Seven on the basement floor with live music, dancing, and traditional Moroccan cuisine. It wasn't open. Both the Bar (16) and the Cafe Casablanca were open. However neither offered the menu I found on the hotel's web site. At one point I ordered the "Wild Desert" milkshake with dates and honey from the bar menu and received a vanilla milkshake I could have ordered from any Baskin Robbins instead. In the middle of our stay, a staff member came to our room to ask if we needed the minibar refilled. We told him we needed more Coke Zero; but he never came back with any.

It's not that any of these extras are necessary for a quality experience, but if a hotel is not going to offer them, it shouldn't advertise them to its guests. I wouldn't have missed any of this if the hotel hadn't told me about them. As is, though, I was persistently disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr. Charm,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to report your experience while staying at Movenpick hotel Casablanca.

I am delighted to know that you were particularly impressed by the strategic location of our property near the tram station, allowing guests to visit many other interesting places in the city easily. Besides, I was glad to learn that you were satisfied with the comfort of our spacious rooms and the size of our bathrooms. At the same time, I was happy to know that you appreciated the well varied buffet at the restaurant. Our Executive Chef is always at your disposal to select and offer special dishes to your taste.

Please accept my apologies with regard the embarrassment caused by the noise coming from the traffic outside, however I would like to confirm that 100% of our rooms are equipped with double glaze, would you informed us on the spot, our Front Office Manager would certainly changed your room to another quiet side.

On the other hand our group Movenpick hotels makes more emphasis on development of his employees, in this respect a training program is being undertaken with the Swiss school “ECOLE HOTELIERE DE GENEVE” in order to improve the learning of languages and particularly the English language.

Rest assured that appropriate measures had been taken accordingly by our Food &Beverage Manager as regard the order you placed at the 16ème and the mini bar, as we do not allow such inadequacy in service.

As for the chocolate hour, it is definitely maintained as a Movenpick standard but the time is changed as per our guests request.

On the other hand, I would like to inform you that due to maintenance works at the Seven, this outlet is closed at present and will be operational starting from Monday 24th December 2018. Nonetheless, during this period, our valuable guests can order and taste the Moroccan dishes at the Casablanca Café restaurant.

I apologize for any inconvenience, an in the main time, please let me know if there is anything you need for your future bookings to make your next visit to our property as memorable as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed December 6, 2018

Recently spent two nights at this fine hotel. Centrally located the room was quite pleasant, modern, clean, with big comfortable bed, pillows and linen. Nice modern bathroom. Towels were a bit disappointing though. Small pool on the 16th floor with nice views. We were on a lower floor with no view. Free WIFI. Just a great place to relax after a long day in Casablanca.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Seth r,

I would like to thank you for devoting a short time to mark your feedback further to your last visit to Movenpick Hotel Casablanca.

I am glad to read that you had a nice stay with us and that you found our property fine and a great place to relax in. Likewise, I was pleased to learn that you appreciated the rooftop The 16ème with its panoramic view on the great Casablanca.

It is great to know that you were satisfied with the comfort our the room and the modern bathroom, besides the magnificent swimming pool with its splendid view of the city.

On the other hand, your remark as regards the quality of towels was transmitted to our Executive Housekeeper Manager for immediate corrective actions.

Therefore, please feel free to contact me directly for any future booking, needless to say that I will personally look after your room and your stay overall.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with all the basic enmity including a pool. Although I didn’t use it, it was very inviting. Hotel is 45 minutes from Mohammed International Airport. Hotel was clean, receptionists and staff friendly.
It was a good 2 night stay

Trip type: Traveled with friends
TarikK169, Directeur général at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Dear Mrs. Altheap,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the impressions posted on TripAdvisor following your last stay at Movenpick hotel Casablanca Morocco.

I am absolutely, pleased to know that you were satisfied with the location of our property in the heart of the city and only 45 minutes from the airport. Besides, I am glad to learn that you appreciated the cleanliness of our outlets and the inviting panoramic view of the 16ème on the great Casablanca. I hope during the next visit, you will have the opportunity to enjoy good moments around the magnificent swimming pool.

Likewise, I will not miss to convey your positive comments to our staff who take pride in delivering a high professional level of service mainly at the reception.

Once again, thank you for availing our product and for sharing your comments with other travelers.

Looking forward to seeing you again with us at Movenpick hotel Casablanca, for a more pleasant experience.