“An inspired choice”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
El Jadida, Morocco
“An inspired choice”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I'd noticed that this restaurant was rated as 4th on TA of the choices of eateries in Casablanca, so suggested it to my small party. We tried getting there at lunchtime, but we were too late at 2.30pm, so we gave it a go tonight.

160, Avenue Mers Sultan sounds like it's miles away, but it is, in fact, a 4 minute walk from Place Mohammed V. The outside of the premises looks a little unprepossessing, but inside is discreet and chic.

Everything was perfect right from the beginning with the little plates of carrot hors d'oeuvres that came while we were deciding what to order. I had some pork dumplings to start, then Chow Mein and a coconut cake to finish. The sticky rice that accompanied the courses was excellent. I couldn't fault anything. The dishes chosen by my companions were equally good.

The service was attentive and swift.

This meal was so nice, I can't think what else I can say except to say, please go there.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 549JohnW

Geneva, Switzerland
“Love it..!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

The best Asian food in Casablanca so far..!! Nice ppl, good food, (vietnamese and japanese) not expensive at all! Located in the old center of Casa! You will enjoy this place...
My recomandation : Boeuf aux oignons with some Spring Roll and Nem...
For the desert, La Coupe Kim Mon , Mix of Fruits and juice ;)

2 Thank JoshuaTe
Casablanca, Morocco
“delicious meals”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

well in morocco we re used especially to french cooking ,chinese ,japanese and vietnamian cooking was very rare.nowadays these ethnic restaurants are well known by moroccan customers. i and my family go to this restaurant frequently .the food is good,more than that succulent ,the saff is very pleasant ,and the spot is well designed ;we feel that we re in an asian town.just try it ,i m sure you will like .

• Visited February 2012