1,925 results
All reviewsluxury roomhassan iisteam roombeautiful hotelwelcome drinkindoor poollobby barcoffee machinerestaurant staffbusiness tripmoroccan foodan upgradespecial thanksrooms are spacioustrain stationrick's cafeconcierge
Reviewed November 21, 2017

The front office Manager Idris is so professional and Helpful. Iman the concierge and her colleagues are the best concierge i ever met. I am a platinum member in Sofitel and Spg so i see a lot. it is always a pleasure to stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Jérôme L, General Manager at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Sir Sherif,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

The room was lovely with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in . We had an issue with the coffee maker in our room which took quite a bit of effort to get sorted out. The tub wouldn't drain and the cleaning staff just left tepid water sit there as opposed to getting it fixed. Both issues were brought to the management;s attention. Staff seemed more interested in getting their names mentioned in a good review on Tripadviser than in actually providing service. On 3 separate occasions a staff member wrote their name on a sheet of paper and asked us to mention them in our review. This is a luxury hotel in a great location. If it wasn't for the above issues I would have rated it a 5.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Diane,

On behalf of the entire team of the Sofitel Tour Blanche, I would like to apologize again for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay with us. Please rest assured that this situation is not representative of our standards of service.

I really hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back on property soon. I am sure that I will be able to surprise you by showing you that the satisfaction of our valued guest is our priority.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Mixed feelings after spending two nights in this hotel. Up to standards, but I had expected more. The hotel is well situated. Staff is friendly, but too often absent, not paying attention to the client. I had this experience at various occasions: reception, breakfast, restaurant. The room I had according to my reservation was a 'classic' 33m2 designed by Marc Hertrich et Nicolas Adnet. They are definitely not good designers. Apart from color schemes which are subjective, I found the ergonomy of the room and furniture below every standard. Each time I sat to work I hurt my legs. Furniture looks maybe nice but is everything but functional. I never could find out how the lights worked.
Something went also wrong with the cleaning of my room on the second day, which was apparently forgotten.
I had two excellent dinners at the oriental restaurant. Very good mezze and excellent Moroccan red wine for an acceptable price. Do not hesitate to ask staff what is included in the buffet breakfast. There is more available than what you can see on the buffet.
Next time I am in Casablanca, I will try the Novotel. Next door, therefore same good location. probably a cheaper but better room.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Fatima Zehra is an excellent receptionist. I’m on travel for business and after a rough day of trying to get my lost luggage from the airline, it was great having such a warm personality like Fatima greet me and check me in.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear Daniel,

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights, on business. Nawal at reservations was great in helping me to secure a room at late notice and during a busy time. I loved the Moroccan food at the restaurant and I was able to enjoy a hammam ritual scrub, which was incredible. The bed was very comfortable (with lots of pillows!) and Karima and Idriss at the front desk were amazing in terms of taking care of me and making sure I had a good stay. There is a great boutique in the lobby with clothes and other items from a brand called Max&Jan - beautiful stuff and the boutique is run by an adorable and chic lady called Sara. I was really happy with the in-room breakfast each day - the coffee arrived super hot and was delicious. One day when there was a hiccup a guy from housekeeping fixed the problem immediately - and brought me flowers for my room to apologize! The areas for improvement are: the hammam tiles need to be regrouted, the gym was just okay, and the price was very high (apparently because there were several conferences and the place was full). The location was very convenient.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear Madam Jennifer,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a personal review here at TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.

We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel, and that you enjoyed all its facilities.

All of us here at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche take great pride in providing such personalized service and memorable experience for our guests.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon among us.