2,014 results
All reviews luxury room hassan ii guest relations welcome drink indoor pool beautiful hotel steam room special thanks lobby bar restaurant staff business trip train station mint tea rick's cafe casa port moroccan restaurant spa
Reviewed August 20, 2017

My stay at the Sofitel met top expectations. The staff as a whole was extremely accommodating and polite. The room was lovely and clean. The pool and spa area was peaceful. I recommend the breakfast as it was exceptional. Nadir was notable, pleasant and helpful in service. Further, the concierge was helpful in arranging a taxi for me early in the morning and holding my luggage while taking a short trip to Marrakesh. I can't stop thinking about my time in Morocco and this lovely hotel. Definitely recommend to anyone traveling to Casa!

Room tip: the 22nd floor was nice, great view
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Jérôme L, General Manager at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a personal review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.

We are delighted to note your appreciations about the quality of service and found our overall service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this is what we strive to achieve at all times.

I will share your comments with Nadir. He will be glad to know that the service met your expectations in all points!

Meanwhile, we do look forward to welcoming you back at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche in the not too distant future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We had amazing experiance during our stay at Sofitel Casablanca. The guest relation representative, Kenza, was very exceptional in everything she provided us with. From the moment we walked in untill the moment we travled back to USA. Kenza has great attitude and knowldge about everything you need to know. Kenza will be great assest to any visitor. We highly recommand Kenza to be in your side.

Great Job Kenza and many thanks for your kindness and help.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jérôme L, General Manager at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay with us and that we met all your expectations.

It is really pleasant to know that our ambassadors always tend to your needs, and i will be pleased to share your comment with them and especially with our Guest Relation Kenza.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you for another “magnifique” and relaxing visit in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

i love this place..
best hotel ever...... feeling home
i had an unbealivable experement choosing this hotel...
an yet my sis and my nephew came in a visit to maroc ans chossed the qame amazinf Sofitzl..
good job

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a personal review here at TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.

We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel, and that you enjoyed all its facilities.

All of us here at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche take great pride in providing such personalized service and memorable experience for our guests.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon among us.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Great service, especially from Karima and Leila of the reception. Room was clean and food very good. I will definitely return to Sofitel in Casablanca. The proximity to the train station with shopping is a plus.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Jérôme L, General Manager at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this nice review after your visit at the Sofitel Tour Blanche.

I am delighted to know that you liked the hotel and its location. It is also pleasant to read that the quality of the service met your expectations. I will share your comments with Karima and Leila.

I would like to thank you again for recommending our hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back among us.

Best regards from Casablanca,

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Loved this luxury hotel - the best in Casablanca. The moment you step into the foyer you are transported to another world. An oasis in Casablanca! As an Accor loyalty member we were upgraded to a Deluxe /Luxury suite overlooking the port and directly in front of the Hassan II Mosque. Up on the 20th floor we had spectacular views of Casablanca and the port, the Atlantic, the Mosque and lighthouse. We didn't need to leave our room to experience Casablanca! The room / suite was so delightful- that you didn't want to leave it!! Every convenience was taken care of - even a powder room - sitting room and 2 TVs!! The views were the best - at night the city lights and the mosque all lit up was spectacular. The staff at the hotel were extremely friendly and very helpful. No request was too much. The hotel is conveniently located - close to train stations (right across from Casa Port) and a 20 minute pleasant walk to the Mosque. We'd definitely come back to stay at this hotel. For us there is no other in Casablanca. Thank you Sofitel.....

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sir,

On behalf of the entire team of the Sofitel Tour Blanche, I would like to thank you for your nice review.

I am pleased to know that you liked the hotel, its location and the view from your room.

We are all delighted to know that you have been welcomed warmly. At the Sofitel Tour Blanche, we do our utmost to provide our guests with a personalized service so I am glad to know that we have reached our goal with you. I will share your really nice comments with the teams

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon among us.

Thank you very much again for recommending the hotel Sofitel Tour Blanche!

Best regards,