Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche
Hotel les Saisons(Casablanca)
  • Breakfast included
Oum Palace Hotel(Casablanca)
1,796 results
All reviewsluxury roomguest relationshassan iiwelcome drinksteam roombeautiful hotelindoor poolconcierge deskspecial thankslobby barcoffee machinemoroccan tearestaurant staffbusiness tripmoroccan foodan upgraderooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I've stayed in the Meridien and Hyatt of Casablanca and this is by far a better hotel, in terms of service, cleanliness, and rooms. The higher floors offer a great view of the mosque and ocean. I had a problem with the smell of my room and called informed the guest service of it. I was immediately contacted by the guest relations manager who sent staff to clean the room again and a HUGE complimentary fruit basket to make up for the fact that the room was not cleaned properly.

Room Tip: The higher floors offer a great view of the mosque and ocean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I am staying here for my first night in Casablanca. I am travelling alone and joining a tour today so wanted to be completely safe and have a nice of spoiling myself.
I had the hotel car pick me up from the airport as I didn't want to have to hassle with a taxi and the price etc and being on my own I would have felt intimidated.
The journey in was quite far, probably 40 minutes drive, but the car ( an Audi) was lovely with paper and water if you wanted it.
Check in was smooth, very helpful and professional staff.
The hotel is just gorgeous, rooms are beautiful and I have to say the bed was quite possibly the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and I stay in a lot of hotels! My bed at home is great, but I think this one was better! It felt like I was sinking into a cloud :-)
The hammam area is very luxurious and pool is beautiful. Indulge if you can, it's worth the money.
Breakfast this morning was fantastic. Everything you could possibly want and more.
I highly recommend this hotel! Everything about it is first class.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank LE1963
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed at the Sofitel Casablanca for two nights before heading to Marakesh. This hotel is beatifully decorated and very chic. The rooms are beautifully appointed and quiet (no street noise). By far though, the strong point of this property is the staff. Everyone from the young man who mans the tea cart in the lobby to the manager on duty for the weekend is fabulous. They went above and beyond to accomadate a special birthday request and made our experience truly fabulous. I would like to think that they treated us a VIPs but in all honestly, I get the sense that this is how they treat all of their guests. Hind, May, Chef Adolfo and the entire kitchen staff were kind and gracious and provided us with an unforgetable guest experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank nhugh
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel is a true 5* all the way! Expect a welcoming concierge, fantastic friendly and interested staff, immaculate rooms, the best beds in Morocco and a wonderful pool for a morning dip! I cannot recommend this experience highly enough - you'd be mad to go anywhere else.

Room Tip: Go for a room on the higher floors for a better view. All the rooms are fabulous in terms of quality.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Being a frequent business traveller to Casablanca, I tried out different hotels. The Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche stands out in overall quality, service level, sleeping quality (room, no noise, bedding, etc). Breakfast and dinner are nice and relaxing experience. Staff is extremely friendly and reactive, like they know every guest personnally. I always feel 'special'.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business