“Nice small hotel in a centric location”
Review of Park Suites Hotel

Park Suites Hotel
Ranked #27 of 75 Hotels in Casablanca
Haifa
“Nice small hotel in a centric location”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very large and spacious rooms. This hotel looks relatively new. The facilities in the room were nice.
Rooms very quite clean and convenient.
This hotel is located in a very centric location in Casablanca, next to Avenue Hassan II. But on a side ally.

The staff was friendly, but not very efficient. We asked for someone to come and fix the TV, and it took them 3 calls and 2h to arrive.

Breakfast was OK when compared to other hotels we stayed in Morocco but I can't say it was great.

Overall a nice and convenient hotel. If you are not looking for one of those big hotels this could be the one for you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
amal b, General Manager at Park Suites Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest,
First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in fixing your TV during your stay with us. I have given intructions the housekeeping departement to assign a valet butler to check all the arrival rooms of the day, and to report any problem to the concerned departement prior to guest's arrival ;I can assure you that this system is working perfectly .
Thank you for your comment.
Amal Benzari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Paris, France
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at Park Suites Hotel for 3 nights. Let me start with the positive: It has a good location, the tram station -Place Mohammed V- is just 2 minutes-walk from the hotel. The two ladies at the reception desk are both kind, helpful and efficient. You have spacious rooms which is quite enjoyable.
However, this hotel lacks one essential thing: Hygiene! I saw two different kinds of insects in the bathroom, one being a COCKROACH I have seen whilst showering! And you could easily spot spider's webs on the walls. (Have a look at the pictures provided) The towels were not clean at all.
And as for the breakfast, it was probably the worst breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. You are charged 12€ and all you get in the buffet is a few empty plates to choose from! And there were flies all over the fruits. It was unbelievable. On our departure day, the waitress asked us if we wanted to have an omelette and we ordered two omelettes. They kept us waiting for 45 minutes and the omelettes were still not there. Worth mentioning that we were the only clients in the restaurant. Then we talked to a woman supervisor and she said that she is aware of the fact that the breakfast is not "worthy", and that their breakfast is usually better. Let's not forget that they label themselves as a "luxury" hotel.
Finally, Leila (I think she is the manager of the hotel) came in and listened to what we had to say with utter carelessness and did not even bother to respond to us and just walked away. That was probably the final straw for me, I found Leila's behaviour seriously unacceptable and unkind. No manners really.
I do not recommend this hotel for the simple reason that they don't care about their customers and that they fail to meet hygiene standards.

Room Tip: Our family friend said he couldn't sleep at all due to the noise. (Room 203)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Hozeret
Dear Sir,
First of all, I would like to apologize for any convenience caused to you during your stay at the Park Suites Hotel. I have gone through your comments and I can assure that what you have experienced during does not reflet our professionnel service and moroccan hospitality . After investigation,The room you have occupied was a couple of weeks out of order for maintenance, the front desk agent did not check properly in the system to assign you a clean room upon your arrival .Mrs Laila is our President secretary was in the lobby when you came to reception , you are right and our valuable guests are always right ; Mrs Laila should not intervne in the hotel operation.
Once gain, I do apologize for what your experienced during your stay, and to show you our good gesture ; I would like to offer you two nights during your next trip to Casablanca.
Amal Benzari

Travelers are raving about these Casablanca hotels

Horsham
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Just returned from Casablanca great place !!
And specially at the hotel...... staff were great,friendly and helpful.
Central location too .
Stayed in a junior suite good size room and clean.
The owner rachid is an ex tennis player who came over while we were dining at the restaurant
And introduced himself and asked if we were comfortable in our rooms ,witch was a nice touch
overall a nice place to stay and I will definitely stay there again .

Room Tip: junior suites nice and spacious
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much indeed for you good comment, exactly Mr Rachid is the Owner of the hotel and wants to be the first one to greet his guests, this is his priority to see that all the guests are comfortable.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival reception staff welcome was very warm Location and rest of the staff very helpful. Breakfast was great. Restuarant recommended was the best. Morrocan food Definetely stay there again and recommend it. Safe location.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your nice comment, I am glad you liked the hotel, I have put your comment on the associates information board.
Best regards,
Torre Boldone
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed a week for business trip. Relatively inexpensive and nice people. Rooms may vary but mine was large and comfortable with tasteful deco and large bathroom/shower.
Weaker points TV idiosyncratic with small selection of channels for international audience. Restaurant serves a small selection of acceptable international dishes but they currently offer no local food which was disappointing.
Get a room on high floor as lower rooms may look onto claustrophobic internal court with no light. Also mobile phone reception was impossible in my room. Fitness equipment available on top floor.
Overall a good value for money solution.

Room Tip: Insist on a high floor with good natural light when you book. Avoid internal room and low floors.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,
Reference is made to your lastest comment on TripAdvisor, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay with us. I have informed the concerned departement about your remarks; and the necessary actions were taken especially for the moroccan dishes .
I hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Arnhem, The Netherlands
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed here for business for a week. In a small side street.
Taxi drivers don't know the place and the location is not ideal to find any transport to/from the hotel. This took some extra time every day.
To reach the hotel from the airport took even about one hour extra since the taxi driver really had no idea where to go and neither did the people he asked.
The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was large and clean. Lots of dark wood. Great bed.
I stayed in Ramadan time which means people live and work at night including noisy construction work just across the street weekdays until about 2am! That was less ideal.
Breakfast was mixed local foods and western. Not too much choice but enough and the staff is friendly and helpful.
It was quiet maybe due to Ramadan.
I tried the food in the restaurant and I didn´t find it very good. But that can be a matter of taste.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
amal b, General Manager at Park Suites Hotel, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Sir,
First of all , I would to thank you for choosing the Park Suites Hotel for your stay in Casablanca .
I went through your comments in meeting with the concerned departement, and I can assure that the necessary measures were taken immediately , our new Executive Chef has improved the breafast considerably , a new menu is already in place. Also, we have arranged with the local authorities to put hotel signage from the airport to city center.
Once again , I would like to thank for choosing the Park Suites Hotel & Spa as your adress in Casablanca.
Rabat, Morocco
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a great hotel choice for business or family trips. The suites are huge with big beds and very spacious living rooms and kitchens. Plenty of room to spread out and work or relax. The location is a bit out of the way but it's only a 5 minute taxi ride ride to all the good stuff--on the bright side it was very quiet.

We decided to skip breakfast and when we asked the owner for brunch restaurants he suggested a great spot and jumped in his car and drove ahead of us so we would be sure to find it. Full service! I will stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Patricia T
Dear Patricia,
I would like to thank you for choosing the Park Suites Hotel & Spa, I am glad you did like your stay with us.
Thanking very much indeed for your patronage,