All reviews art deco coco chanel josephine baker charlie chaplin quiet side street fitzgerald room mint tea roof terrace themed rooms bustling city charming hotel large bathroom breakfast is served sitting area morocco trip comfy bed the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It seems To me the management do not prefer Arab customer .
The staff of Resturant are very good . The food has very good quality . The cleanest of tables in the Resturant is medium .
In general it is very good Resturant .
The location is not easy to locate

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Great hotel with incredibly nice people which all they want to do is help anyway they can. Hotel is spotless. At entrance, the fragrance is fresh and flowery. They check you in with a rooftop Moroccan mint tea and biscuits. Truly a nice place to stay in Casablanca.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marianna S
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Chose to stop in Casablanca as part of my layover back to the States so really only had 24 hours. I don't speak French or Arabic and had never been to Morocco before. The Hotel Le Doge staff, specifically Hafidi, were amazing and took care of everything for me. My flight came in 3 hours late and Hafidi coordinated getting a driver to the airport to pick me up, since I had gotten in late and suddenly my plans to grab a dinner and check out the city were upturned. Hafidi immediately had recommendations, got me fed, set up a private driver to take me to the mosque and several sites the following day to ensure I got to experience Casablanca before having to leave for the airport. The hotel as a whole was wonderful and the costumer service I received couldn't have been beat. Would certainly recommend!

1  Thank J2583IZemmac
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this fine hotel with a great staff. We had dinner 1st night in Moroccan room on first floor. Very attractive, food good with a decent Moroccan red wine. Location on a tiny back street is a bit out of the way and we saw no taxi stand nearby. But staff will call taxi. Coming back three times,no driver knew the hotel so be sure you have a map to show location. Even then you have to show driver exactly where to turn onto Hotel’s street. We had Fitzgerald room and 1st night multiple dogs barked loudly all night, making sleep difficult. 2nd night better. I know it’s trendy,but I find the heavy duvet irritating. We could only get A/C down to 72 degrees and with duvet on it was too hot, off too cold. Breakfast was extra, and a bit pricey for what we had. We thought Casablanca was much less interesting than Marrakech, particularly for walking around and day trips.

Reviewed August 6, 2019

My friend and I had a lovely stay at this hotel before leaving Morocco. This hotel is so beautiful and immaculate. The rooms are all so cute and decorated each with a different theme- ours was Coco Chanel. The service was fabulous from the moment our taxi pulled up in front of the hotel. They brought us delicious cookies and mint tea in our rooms since we were tired and ready to relax. They arranged a taxi to the airport for us, which was great because they had recently changed the direction of a bunch of one-way streets near our hotel, so some of the taxis had a hard time finding our hotel. We also had a delicious ceviche dish and some passion fruit mojitos, which were all fabulous and beautifully presented. It was so fun to have an alcoholic drink before checking out Casablanca.

Date of stay: July 2019