Review Highlights
My trip to Morocco

First, Morocco tours is an amazing company, I enjoyed with them some incredible days, we explored... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2019
Explorer11174
GREAT NIGHT

my experience was great!! i have the best time in my life!! its was amazing experences and i... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2019
macamaca321

All reviews scenes med stars desert history guide morocco
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2019

Momo was a perfet guide! My travel was just perfect in the desert... never will forget his kidness professionalism and the wonderful memories ! I recommend it 200%

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Sunshine102200
Reviewed June 16, 2019

We spent much time with Med talking about Berber culture and history.
He's a very nice guy, he speaks English very good and we could discuss all aspects of life and politics in Morocco with him.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank Jürgen R
Reviewed June 16, 2019

I had such an amazing experience in the Sahara with Mohammad and others . Honestly some of the nicest people I’ve met . Incredible scenery , culture , food and accommodation ! The night spent in the desert was one I willl never forget ! The riad was amazing and beautiful and I loved the desert camp . The food was some of the best I had in Morocco with multi course meals and huge breakfast spreads . I felt very safe being a solo traveler and felt always comfortable and taken care of ! Thank you for a unforgettable trip !

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank AmandaO2419
Reviewed June 16, 2019

Just a phenomenal group of people! The experience is second to none and you feel like home all the time. You feel taken care of at every moment — do yourself a favor and book this org!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Dan E
Reviewed June 16, 2019

Everything Absolutely amazing!!!They are atentive. The trip was safe. I recomment a lot for everybody.

Date of experience: November 2018