“Good dining in Casablanca city center!”
Review of Au Four a Bois

Au Four a Bois
Ranked #61 of 844 Restaurants in Casablanca
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Au Four au Bois was recommended by office colleagues and it is well worth the visit. Be warned that the portions are generous and you may think of sharing a starter then ordering individual ones. Not knowing that, a colleague and I went there for dinner and started with individual salads. I had the tomoto and mozerella salad which were very nice and somewhat more substantial than expected. The same is the case for my colleague. We each proceeded with steak. They all come with a "side" of freshly made paste with treated in different ways. Mine was a sea food paste while my colleage's was a more classical bolognaise. Be warned that it is like two mains on one plate. It was substantial to say the least. And very good! The steak itself was one of the more superior ones I have had. Cooked just as requested and very tender, delicious meat. The restaurant was packed by the time we left (we went fairly early, and service starts around 8 PM).

Desserts were equally delisious. I had a lemon tart which comes with a scoop of lemon sorbet. The sorbet was too sharp for my taste, but it cut the sweetness of the tart quite well. My colleage went for a more chocolate based dessert and was not disappointed.

The restaurant is quaint and convivial with a good level of service.

There are newer reviews for Au Four a Bois

Reviewed December 4, 2013

All the best, pizzas great from wooden owen, I visit everytime when at Casablanca.
Very nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Pasha_Kerem
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great decor with a good ambience but food not ok.Vegetables not well coocked,Lamb with strong smell served on top of mashed potatoes. Cheesecacke -white foam with jelly on the top without a cheese taste,indulgent au chocolat artificial and chockolate like.Awful cigarette smoke and very warm. Waiters like on funeral but they were efficient.

alibE975EY, Responsable relations clients at Au Four a Bois, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant, we have discussed your comments with both the Chef and Restaurant manager.
We hope, that we get the opportunity to welcome you back to our restaurant very soon. Best regards

Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you like to try fresh Pizza and fresh pastas cooked using a Wooden oven. You can feel the wood taste in the pizza. It is perfectly done that you feel you are in italy :)

Reviewed July 12, 2013

L'endroit est confortable, le service parfait et la nourriture magnifique.
The place is cosy, the service very good and the food worthy the trip
Luogo accogliente, servizio eccellente, cibo ottimo dall'antipasto al dolce!

everybody I was with had the same perfect opinion (8 people all)