ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Snaptravel
All reviews good vibes hostel teacher morocco excursions coach men
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

An incredible place to be! The guys were so friendly, surf lessons are great! Another very impressive things, is the food, really the best! There are a lot of activities you can do everyday, and also spending time on the terrace or in the amazing rooms! Thank you Blue Wave for this great Moroccan experience!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

A big thank you to all Anza surf-house team! You guys are amazing! Thanks again for making us feel at home and showing us around. I’ll remember this holidays forever! Wish you all the best for the future ;)

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

The entire BlueWaves-Team was very welcoming and kind with good vibes only. The food was delicious, fresh prepared and they took care of special wishes such as vegan food as well.
They had a great variety of extra activities and the surf experience was the best!!
The surf house in Anza is right at the beach and the rooms are very clean.
I definitely want to come back and I can 100% recommend this surf house.
Thank you BlueWaves-Team for an unforgettable experience in Morocco!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Actually I lived in morocco almost 1 year.
So I wanted looking for the good place about see the good nature and take a rest. I was been marrakech, fes, chefchaouen, asilah, tangier, azlou and also shahara desert. Every place was good.
But Blue Waves Surf House is so special. I was stay 5days.
can do surf, yoga and shopping and so on. There are many options so I can try many things.
I like that people. We had good conversations with travelers from Spain, Canada, Germany, Sweden and many other countries,
And Thanks for the friendly staffs, I was able to stay comfortable.
I sincerely recommend this place.

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

My time at Blue waves in Anza was amazing, the place it selves its very cosy and in-front of the surf spot ( perfect for surfers). In addition I can highly recommend to take a package because the food will be included and fortunately it was amazing.

Last but no least, the stuff working there was very helpful and willing to help in all my needs .

Thanks