All reviews good vibes moroccan experience paradise valley sea view hostel teacher jamal morocco excursions coach men
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Actually I lived in morocco almost 1 year.
So I wanted looking for the good place about see the good nature and take a rest. I was been marrakech, fes, chefchaouen, asilah, tangier, azlou and also shahara desert. Every place was good.
But Blue Waves Surf House is so special. I was stay 5days.
can do surf, yoga and shopping and so on. There are many options so I can try many things.
I like that people. We had good conversations with travelers from Spain, Canada, Germany, Sweden and many other countries,
And Thanks for the friendly staffs, I was able to stay comfortable.
I sincerely recommend this place.

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

My time at Blue waves in Anza was amazing, the place it selves its very cosy and in-front of the surf spot ( perfect for surfers). In addition I can highly recommend to take a package because the food will be included and fortunately it was amazing.

Last but no least, the stuff working there was very helpful and willing to help in all my needs .

Thanks
Abel

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 372abelm
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Usually I don’t write any reviews- but this place truly deserves it. I’ve been traveling alone and stayed like 4 nights at Blue Waves at Anza. I’ve been to other surf hostels around this area before- and this one has some big advances:
- first of all, the staff was super friendly- I felt totally welcome
- I don’t think I’ve ever been to a hostel that’s so super clean!
- the rooms were larger than usually and the beds were super comfortable – also very nicely decorated- and with sea view
- they have HOT!! showers with movable showerheads and also a rainwater shower
- the Surf coaches were amazing
- the food was absolutely AMAZING! (no more words needed)
- and last but not least- the roof top terrace was a dream come true- such amazing views- perfect hang out area and place to sunbath
- the Yoga classes are also at the roof top – with amazing views and really enjoyable!
- additionally, there were every day activities organized you can take
- Overall the atmosphere was just perfect- people were amazing and super relaxed- was just the perfect vacation!

And I will definitely come back!! THANK YOU!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019

I had such an awesome time at Blue Waves in Anza! It feels like there are missing the right words to discripe my time there, I added a few fotos to help it ;) Its not just the place, which is perfect located and just beautiful and pleasant - its run by lovely, open minded souls, who make this place to an familiar, comfortable and easiy going spot.The awesome food, the great surflessons, the yogalessons and the trips you are free to join top the whole thing off - CHECK THIS PLACE GUYS - and get stoked ;)

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

I was enjoyed way too much than what I expected. The trip was unforgettable for me. Also, the surf lecturer is so helpful, helping you in every way and motivating you when you rolling over in the cold and nice wave of the ocean. Would love to repeat it !

Room tip: I think there is no chance of bad room !
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Blue Waves S, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Waves Surf House Anza, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy that we passed over your expectations and we'll keep on working. We hope surf becomes a part of you now. You're more than welcome to come back.

Good vibes!