Usually I don’t write any reviews- but this place truly deserves it. I’ve been traveling alone and stayed like 4 nights at Blue Waves at Anza. I’ve been to other surf hostels around this area before- and this one has some big advances:
- first of all, the staff was super friendly- I felt totally welcome
- I don’t think I’ve ever been to a hostel that’s so super clean!
- the rooms were larger than usually and the beds were super comfortable – also very nicely decorated- and with sea view
- they have HOT!! showers with movable showerheads and also a rainwater shower
- the Surf coaches were amazing
- the food was absolutely AMAZING! (no more words needed)
- and last but not least- the roof top terrace was a dream come true- such amazing views- perfect hang out area and place to sunbath
- the Yoga classes are also at the roof top – with amazing views and really enjoyable!
- additionally, there were every day activities organized you can take
- Overall the atmosphere was just perfect- people were amazing and super relaxed- was just the perfect vacation!
And I will definitely come back!! THANK YOU!More
- Free parking