All reviews good vibes moroccan experience paradise valley sea view hostel teacher jamal morocco excursions coach men
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2019

I had such an awesome time at Blue Waves in Anza! It feels like there are missing the right words to discripe my time there, I added a few fotos to help it ;) Its not just the place, which is perfect located and just beautiful and pleasant - its run by lovely, open minded souls, who make this place to an familiar, comfortable and easiy going spot.The awesome food, the great surflessons, the yogalessons and the trips you are free to join top the whole thing off - CHECK THIS PLACE GUYS - and get stoked ;)

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2019

I was enjoyed way too much than what I expected. The trip was unforgettable for me. Also, the surf lecturer is so helpful, helping you in every way and motivating you when you rolling over in the cold and nice wave of the ocean. Would love to repeat it !

Room tip: I think there is no chance of bad room !
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Blue Waves S, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Waves Surf House Anza, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy that we passed over your expectations and we'll keep on working. We hope surf becomes a part of you now. You're more than welcome to come back.

Good vibes!

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

I would like to thank Tono and all the Blue Waves team for their dedication to us customers both as clients and as persons. The place is beautiful, the surf teachers are just great, the team is always nice, the cooking of the ladies is unforgettable and the atmosphere is being with a family.
Really well done all of you!
Hope to come back soon!
Kisses,
Beatrice

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you Beatrice for taking the time of writing us a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, it is fulfilling to know that what we do makes our guests happy. We are looking forward to your return.

Best Wishes from the Blue Waves Team

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

One of the greatest places I’ve ever been to:) I loved every single minute over there by the ocean and it felt like I was visiting family and friends :) On top to that I had a lot of amazing experiences (surf, cliff jumping, fish village, sandsurfing) and unforgettable memories. So much love in one place!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

A trip and an unforgettable place. The school, the house and the fantastic BlueWaves guys. Very good vibrations and you fill with good energy. Congratulations and continue like this, do not change ❤️

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank yasmi v

Hi Yasmi,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad that you had a fulfilling experiece with us. We will keep on working so all of our guests enjoy our good vibes.

Best wishes from the Blue Waves Team