“Just perfect”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Agadir Oufella and its Kasbah
Private Beaches
Marina at Night
Marina at Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NrDaZi
Marrakech, Morocco
“Just perfect”
Reviewed December 11, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

The owners are very nice and the key exchange was easy, the apartment is located in a very nice area in the marina of Agadir, secured and safe, it is nicely decorated and maintained. It's worth every penny you pay for it.
If we come back to Agadir, we will certainly book this apartment!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
People with disabilities Older travelers
Abdoul A
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed February 28, 2015 for a stay in November 2014

We spent 4 days at Agadir at this Marina appartment. We appreciated the cleanliness of space and all furnitures which are recent.
The main advantage is the location itself, close to all touristic places and still calm inside.
Aicha was very helpful while planning the visit.
Car parking was also convenient.
It was our 2nd time at Agadir, we really appreciated and would be happy to come again

Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 1, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

The apartment has the best location in the heart of the Marina. The view towards the mountain is unbeatable. the apartment is so clean and fresh and nicely furnished, it makes you feel comfortable to the extreme.
But the best is the nice reception of the person who manages the apartment. He was so very kind and helpful.
The owner of the apartment is an angel who helped me when my flight was canceled and I needed to change the arrival and extend my stay in Agadir.
You have everything you need within walking distance.
I recommend this apartment. If I'm traveling to Agadir again, so the choice of accommodation to be very easy for me.
You get quick answers to your questions and guide you through everything.
You simply get value for your money.

I would like to thank the owner and the man who manages the apartment for outstanding service.

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Older travelers
558moad
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous !”
Reviewed October 13, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Wahooo! Such a lovely place. We really had a very good time here. The flat was very big, nicely decorated and very clean. It was more beautiful than we expected and than showed in the pics. We were very well surprised. The Marina also has it all, so clearly the best spot of Agadir. The hosts were very lovely, very helpful and kind to us. We definitely would love to come back. Thank you for all the good care.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Muhibur32
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment is very clean in a very good location in Agadir Marina with breathtaking views of the mountain. The property is very well maintained and the owner is very helpful and very quick to reply to any queries. We stayed 3 nights and it was big enough for 6 of us (3 adults and 3 children). I strongly recommend this property to others.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Berrada N
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great location”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Great location, restaurants, beach and swimming pool, all you need for holidays. The appartment is clean, spacious and well equiped. The owners are lovely and will help you to male sure you have a pleasant stay. We stayed in the appartment with our 2 kids and really enjoyed it.

Traveling group: Young Children
Haytham A
“The highlight of my vacation in Agadir”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I did expect a good apartment with basic furniture for my vacation to agadir based on previous experience, but I was really surprised by Sab apartment it is by far the highlight of my trip to Agadir, the apartment is way better than the posted picyures it is brand new with new nice furniture well equipped kitchen even though I did not use it the view at night is very nice and the location of course is suburb, Sab was grecious to provide me with transport from the airport to to the apt where I was met by her uncle Mohamed who is really a great guy who called me few times asking if I needed anything and we even went out for coffee one day.

I highly recommend Sab apartment in Agadir and I am diffinetlly coming back again inshaaAllah

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing