Arrived here with my Partner & 3 children the staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Our cases were taken to our room, the lobby area by reception is very nice and looks very ethnic and cultural. The apartment consisted of a bathroom with a fast shower and all marbled floor with a large mirror in front of the sink. The kitchen area had a electric two stove cooker which was very slow the fridge was ok, not great took forever to keep things cold. The kitchen was a bit of a downer as we came for self catering so i had to buy some cooking pots. The lounge area was good the sofas went all around the room almost like a corner unit and this is where my children all slept. The bedroom had a double bed and a small sofa bed and a dressing table and mirror. The balcony looked upon the hospital and dusty roads and scenery.
The walk to the beach was quite far and the taxis are ripp offs, i would advise everyone to be very firm with them and tell them to put their meter on the taxi on as at first they were charging £15 just to the town centre!!! when it should have been £4 max!
Always ask prices first don't believe people when they say its free or try this - resist it as the people are very cunning however they are friendly. Dont be afraid to haggle in the souks as you can get lots of bargains, and dont be taken in by the spice man as he will ripp you off and offer you tea LOL!
The beach was very nice looking up at the mountain.
water sports on the beach also
Mcdonalds and pizza hut are okay not good value for money though.
Not keen on the moroccan food was craving home english food!
Overall a lovely holiday would go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of a tourist and modern area and only 30 minutes away from the international airport of Agadir City. Only few minutes away from the sea within the beautiful bay of the pearl of the Moroccan South, the Residence Intouriste is an ideal place for both leisure and business stay. For a Short or long period, you will always find comfort and peace during your stay in this place. Take time to visit : the port, the old kasbah, the souk, berber Musuem, etc... Discover the closest cities : Taroudant, Tafraout,Tiznit, Mirleft and few others, and let yourself get seduced by the charm and beauty of their architecture. Benefit from the opportunity to practise many sports : hiking, biking, quad, golf, sea excursion, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Residence INTOURISTE Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Intouriste Aparthotel Agadir
- Residence Intouriste Aparthotel Hotel Agadir