“Excellent surf lessons! ”
Review of Surfline Morocco

Surfline Morocco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Surfline Morocco has been built on local values and promises to show you the real secrets of Moroccan surfing. You will stay in a Big villa, a Moroccan Villa with an interior garden or courtyard. We will provide you with home cooked local food at Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Surfline Morocco caters for every type of surfer. We are located just minutes from local surf spots, Crocodile Beach and Devil’s Rock. Whether you are a Advance or a first time surfer Morocco has a wave for you. The local area boasts a variety of different waves from fun rolling beach breaks to the long famous point breaks including Anchor and Killer Point! With so many spots in the area, our guides and coaches are almost always able to find the perfect conditions for your ability (of course weather dependent!).
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend staying with surfline Morocco!! The perfect holiday for small groups of friends wanting to surf and relax! Mohammed was an excellent host and surf instructor, Honestly the best surf lessons I have had! Each day we would go to different surf spots along the coast, and each evening Mohammed would give us video analysis! The villa was very relaxed, great food and close to the beach! I will certainly be returning!

4  Thank BournemouthCharlotte
"perfect holiday"
"skill level"
"whole week"

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I came back for my second visit within 4 months as I enjoyed it so much. The second time was even better in many ways. The accomodation has had a revamp including a cool table tennis table! Everything again was perfect from the moment I was picked up at the airport to the moment I was dropped off. I really can not recommend this place more highly - it's the best. The food, the activities but most of all the attention to improving your surfing that Mo gives and how he makes you feel so welcome. Whatever level you may be! I will defintiely be coming back again and again and I have recomemded it all to my friends.

5  Thank Lucy F
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Surfline Morocco was an amazing surf camp, the best one I've been to. Mohammed was a fantastic teacher, he knows so much about surfing and the local area. He took us to the best surf spots along the coast depending on where the best waves were predicted to be for our ability.
The surf analysis was one of the most valuable aspects of the surf camp, as well as receiving coaching while on the water, we would watch back the videos with Mohammed in the evening and receive tips and advice of what to do the next day.
Mohammed would also take us to beautiful spots in Morocco both on the coastline and in land. The accomodation and food were perfect and can cater for many dietary requirements.
The yoga was also Brilliant, we had a couple of instructors and we were able to fit yoga in around surfing.
It was so easy to communicate with Mohammed prior to visiting, he answers any questions so quickly.
This is definitely a holiday for a small group of friends to go on, you will get brilliant surf instruction and have endless laughs with Mohammed!

Nothing was too much trouble for Mohammad and I couldn't reccomend Surfline enough.

5  Thank Laura B
Reviewed October 23, 2017

The lessons were the best!!! Mohammed is a great teacher. He has alot of knowledge and knows to handel with learner. The videoanalysis is very helpful and always funny. The surfcamp is beautiful, the food was amazing and the room was so comfortable.

Date of experience: September 2017