I enjoyed my stay at the Iberostar Founty Beach Hotel. The location was ideal for a family who would enjoy going to the beach every day. This hotel was very nice and it was all inclusive, The food was buffet style, very nice and loads of varieties to choose from, one thing which was not available for meal was baked beans. Chips, pizza and pasta were on a menu every day.
A snack bar is open from 12.00 till 3.00 at the pool side with buffet meal.
Unlimited drinks and ice cream thorughout the day and freshly made crepes during breakfast and in the afternoon between 3.45 and 5.00pm i would advise to go early as there is a big que afterwards.
Bedroom toilets do not have locks and public toilets do not have hangers on the door.
The pool side is very clean and if you want to reserve your deck chair you would need to put the towels out very early in the morning. it is preferable to take your own beach towel,or there is an option to hire you would need to give a diposite of 100 dirhams for each towel and this would be refunded at the end of your stay.
There is also an indoor swimming pool which is open from 12.00pm till 2.00pm
gym sauna and a tennis court availabel for use all day.
At the pool site there are two table tennis it would be useful to take your own bat and ball
but you could also hire it.
Animation team are very friendly and keep you occupied through out the day.
There is a mini club for young children an maxi club for older children.
We had a family room which sleeps upto for people and there was a sliding door partition towards the back of the room which had two single beds.
It;s cloudy but quite hot and breezey by the sea.
The staff in the restaurent could make a bit of an effort to put on a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Founty Beach is the hotel you’re looking for to experience all the charm of Agadir, Morocco. Located right on the sea front, the hotel guarantees modern facilities and a personalised service so you can enjoy a magnificent family holiday. The diversity of the 470 rooms and the quality of their installations make the Founty Beach hotel stand out in Agadir. The hotel features a host of services and facilities, including SPA Sensations, beauty salon, fitness room, daytime and night-time entertainment, free premium Wi-Fi, live performances, two restaurants, three bars, pools, water sports, meeting rooms, children’s playground, beach hammocks... The Founty Beach hotel is also perfect for children: it has a Miniclub, Maxiclub, and Teenieclub with activities for children aged 4 to 17. These are organised by instructors and shared with other children in an unbeatable ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Founty Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Founty Beach Hotel Agadir
- Iberostar Hotel Agadir
- Iberostar Hotel Founty Beach
- Founty Beach Hotel
- Founty Beach Agadir