We traveled to Agadir with our 1 and 4 year olds. Very nice staff and clean hotel. We had a little electrical problem but that got fixed very fast. A little bit hard to communicate with people who only spoke French but we survived :)
We had all inclusive and I must say it was one of the best all inclusive food we have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fill your holidays with a burst of colour at the IBEROSTAR Founty Beach on the beach at Agadir, on the Moroccan coast. A truly magical spot where the sunlight floods into every room over 326 days a year. Let the same sun fill every cell in your body as you stay at this hotel right on the sea front. 470 possibilities. There are 470 rooms to choose from here, spread across three buildings, with views out over the turquoise waters of the Atlantic. Let the sound of the waves and the warm sea breeze be the soundtrack to your sleep. There are no words! Nestle your toes into the golden sand. There’s barely 20 metres between the doors of the hotel and an extensive beach of fine sand. Sit back while enjoying a show and watch as a group of camels pass along the shoreline. Contrasts of colours and tastes. At the hotel’s five different facilities, discover the best of Agadir cuisine, from spectacular fresh fish to aromatic teas and delectable desserts. You can also put your name down for a Moroccan cooking course with tajines and more. Survey the sunset in style. Take a seat at the Orion Lobby Bar, in one of the highest places at this hotel in Morocco, and let time itself slow down as the sun disappears into the infinite expanse of the Atlantic Ocean. The result creates a fusion of colour you’ve simply never seen before. Water that’s always at the right temperature. As well as the possibility of taking a dip in the Atlantic, there are two pools at your disposal within the hotel, one of which is heated from November to April so that you can always find water at the temperature to your liking whenever you feel like a swim. A huge variety of activities. So many, in fact, that you’ll have to choose your favourite. Trips to play sports, a fitness room with machines, StarFriends leisure and Fit&Fun…, as well as themed shows during the evenings. Choose exactly what you feel like doing. Fun for the little ones included. If you’re coming with your family, the kids also have their own space to let their imaginations run wild, all the while under the watchful eyes of our fun supervisors and very close to the pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Iberostar Founty Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Founty Beach Hotel Agadir
- Iberostar Hotel Agadir
- Iberostar Hotel Founty Beach
- Founty Beach Hotel
- Founty Beach Agadir