I am quite used to Caribbean all-inclusive and do not know if the custom in Morocco is different, but I have to say I expected more from an all-inclusive resort.
For example food, between lunch, served from 12.30 to 15.30 till dinner time which starts 18.30, there is not even a place to get a banana! At that time you can only go to the bar which is near the lobby but they have no food at all, if you ask they would answer that at 6pm they will put some peanuts and olives, which I did not witness.
The food during meal times is ok, both my boyfriend and myself were sick though.
The show is so bad it should not be called a show. At first when we reached the auditorium I was surprised to see it was quite empty, normally these type of resorts are quite full after dinner to see the show. Then it was obvious, it was so bad that we left after 10 minutes.
The pool-side entertainment was not much either.
On the other hand the room was spacious and light. Nice view of the pool.
Two afternoons while we were in the room with the Do not disturb sign on, housekeeping knocked on the door to hand us some chocolates for my birthday (which wasn´t) but thanks anyway and a ceramic to take home as a gift from the hotel. The gesture was appreciated but it shouldn´t happen when the DND sign is on.
Apart from all that I have to say we enjoyed our stay and Agadir is a very nice city to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Founty Beach is an all-inclusive 4-star hotel in Morocco, on the Atlantic Ocean. Located very close to a beach of fine sand and less than a half mile from the centre of Agadir, Morocco's main tourist centre, the IBEROSTAR Founty Beach hotel is the ideal accommodation for enjoying the beauty and culture of Morocco. Spectacular ocean views. The IBEROSTAR Founty Beach hotel is located on the shore of Agadir beach, a beautiful fine sand beach where you can practice a variety of aquatic sports. Most rooms offer beautiful views of the ocean. A hotel in Agadir with complete facilities. The IBEROSTAR Founty Beach hotel offers comfortable and spacious rooms, several pools, a spa and beauty area, restaurants and bars, conference and congress rooms for guests wanting to organise successful business events. In addition, the IBEROSTAR Founty Beach hotel offers the opportunity to play many sports within its premises. Delicious Moroccan gastronomy. Five modern facilities offer the best in domestic and international cuisine. The most exquisite Moroccan candies, delicacies from around the world, a buffet and an a la carte restaurant ... and drinks at the Lobby Bar with the soothing sounds of live piano in the background. Premium Wi-Fi. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to six devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Founty Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Founty Beach Hotel Agadir
- Iberostar Hotel Agadir
- Iberostar Hotel Founty Beach
- Founty Beach Hotel
- Founty Beach Agadir