“Would Recommend - Wonderful Staff”

Iberostar Founty Beach
Ranked #11 of 77 Hotels in Agadir
“Would Recommend - Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed April 29, 2011

My family and I have just returned from our second visit and was not dissappointed! Very friendly and helpful staff, the entertainment team and kids club are fantastic and work so hard to make sure your holiday is the best.
The food has an excellent range and all my children ate well while we were away.
The Resturant staff try so hard to please and our drink orders where always waiting at our table for us.
This is an excellent 4 star hotel and certainly worth a visit!

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (354)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Don' t pay attention to the negative comments. We are used to "all-in" hotels and this one is great : spacious and very clean rooms, good and various food all day long, good quality of the cocktails and wines, very good service at the restaurants, a lot of activites, nice area, kind animators, etc (very good mini and maxi club!). They stoped warming the swimming pool beginning of April. We complained about the cold temperature of it and the day after, the swimming pool was heated again !
Don't hesitate to go to this hotel, you will enjoy !

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank DEROP
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I have just returned from the Iberostar Founty Beach hotel, and can honestly say it was amazing in every way. From the lobby which is impressive by any standards, to the rooms which are large and comfortable, I loved it.

This was my first all inclusive experience, and the food was spectacular. Freshly grilled fish was avalable at every meal, fresh salads and omlettes were also hard to miss. Enough chips to sink a ship if you want them. The drinks were great, with not just beer and basic wine, but cocktails and long drinks too. If anything they are over generous with the spirits.

The pools are nothing short of amazing, and along with the gym, tennis courts, indoor pool, etc, etc you will be able to work off the food and drink mentionned above.

The staff however made this holiday the best, they were all so friendly and funny, putting on excellent evening shows to keep us entertained. My kids loved the kids clubs (one mini and one maxi club). The staff really looked after the kids and made you feel they were safe and happy.

I do not go on too many breaks of this kind, but I will definately be returning to this hotel, my family would not forgive me if we did not. I LOVED IT

Room Tip: poolside bar great for lunch
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Sortland, Norway
Reviewed April 1, 2011

It is impossible to cancel your reservation when you have made it. I tried to cancel my reservation 3 days upon arrival. I used the contact link, I emailed, I tried to call but nobody would confirm my cancellation. The day before planned arrival they called me and said I had to pay for one night no matter what. I seemed to me they waited just to make me pay the 100 Euro fee. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. And I didnt even visit the hotel!

Stayed April 2011
3 Thank JPSollie
Łódź, Polska
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I did not expect super conditions but I was surprised that I found this hotel. I'm not going to write letters but hotel is really nice, clean, with friendly crew, good located. I can not write anything bad about it so do not believe negative reviews. Just go there and have fun !!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2011

we stayed at this hotel for 1 week in February.very good hotel,good food,very good location,staff are very friendly.they got kids club & a small park to keep the kids busy.good night shows for kids & for adults.warm heated swimming pools.good size rooms.definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Ireland
Reviewed January 28, 2011

How anyone can fault this hotel is beyond me.. stayed for 12 days and wanted to stay forever. The staff were the best in the world I have come across, Hussan, Assiz and all the bar staff by the pool were outstanding!! In fact all the staff were.. To give them a 2 euro tip was worth gold to them! They are working for 16 hours a day for 200 euros a month and YES I saw payslips!! The Moroccons are lovely gentle people.. this is a very poor Muslim country but the welcome you get is so rich and warming!! The food is excellent, all inclusive is a must.... and go out and see the real Agadir and then be thankful of this truly fabulous hotel!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family