“Good hotel ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 78 Hotels in Agadir
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good hotel ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We came here on the 3rd of September all 8 of us, we got a warm welcome from the staff, checked in quickly and into our apartment which was good, yes the furniture is old and needs updating but we couldn't care less as we only slept in our rooms and went out for the whole day, any problems we had like extra towels or blankets we rang reception and they came and gave us so service was top notch, lobby area was where we chilled out and the manager was nice and friendly, the breakfast was ok could be better with a lot of variety but if you ain't fussy it shouldn't matter.I don't know why people complain I stayed for 11 nights and had no issue with staff or rooms infact I'd come back to this hotel so people trust me if you aint fussy like all those with negative comments then stay in this hotel :)

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank mumin i

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

General standard is NOT what is expected today for a four star hotel, everything is dirty and well worn! Stay was for 11 nights, just as well as spent 6 days not daring to leave the hotel due to the worst upset stomach I have ever had, and only took food and drink from the hotel! We were all inclusive, but wished we were not as there was a distinct division between guests, and range of alcohol was extremely limited and not of an acceptable standard anyway!
Would we go back to Agadir? YES, this hotel, certainly not!
I don't think the baths have been cleaned properly in years, and the air-conditioning in the room was worse than useless!

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank Stephenroworth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stayed at Anezi for a week from 22nd August 2013. I was very pleased with the size and cleanliness of the room on the 10th floor and wonderful views. The food was ok however should be more varied. The greatest part however was hotel staff, an excellent animation team, who provided the best entertainment of my life, they were very experienced and knew exactly how to entertain guests. I was lucky to take part in the 26th anniversary party of the hotel and they prepared a great show and music. The team also provided great entertainment during the day, swimming with the guests and water polo games every afternoon. The best holiday of my life, great thanks to wonderful Faudel from animation team, who was very experienced and played excellent music and played water polo with hotel guests, he was great with children, as well as Yassir, who was a great entertainer as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially because of the wonderful staff of the animation team.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Paulina P
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I am genuinely very dissapointed with Anezi. They do rate themselves 4* - I would not rate them 1* nor friendly. The staff behavior was absolutely appaling, i.e. each time you needed help they always thought its best to avoid the situation rather than help. i.e. electricity kept on cutting out every hour for a few hours, when you go out to speak to them, there response would be ( OH OK NO PROBLEM, SIT LOUNGE FOR 2 HOURS) I mean seriously. They advertise on the site, they have a gym, I was shocked to see when I aksed them to take me to their gym room, as soon as I walked in, it was an empty room with a broken treadmill with no weights at all. I mean how an earth can you call that a GYM? When we arrived at the hotel, we originally booked an apartment and when we saw the apartment, I wanted to vomit, it was disgusting and dirty, the walls looked like they were about to collapse, the furnitures were disgusting. No way could have we stayed in that apartment for a week. After alot of discussions they changed us to a hotel room. My whole experience with Anezi has been shambles and I never ever want to visit them ever again and I would tell everyone, if you are looking for a nice place to stay with helpful staff, the best thing to do is stay away from Anezi.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Imdad K

Travelers are raving about these Agadir hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had 7 people in three rooms for 7 nights on all inclusive. I was very reluctant for my girlfriend to read the reviews on here as most are horrible but we took the chance anyway. We all thought the hotel was amazing upon arrival. Great appearance and friendly staff.

The rooms were massive even for the three 25yo guys in one room. Beds were comfortable, even the foldout. Shower was hot and had loads of pressure although the one in my room you had to hold because the bracket was dodged up. Brilliant view over the ocean from all rooms.

Breakfast didn't have the greatest options apart from the omelette man. Lunch was pretty good though, good selection of fresh salad, rice salad etc and a couple of hot meat/veg dishes. Dinner much the same as lunch but a choice of about 6 hot dishes, some of which were absolutely delicious. Also all services had loads of tasty desserts,fresh watermelon and crusty bread.

The bar looked really nice and comfortable but the drinks weren't as good as they could be. Bottled beer was cold most of the time and they could do with a fridge for the mixers and a new ice machine. They had an amazing gazebo bar in the pool area which was only opened on the day we left, can't win them all.

Pool area and garden was really nice, plenty of comfy lounges plus table tennis and darts. The baby pool and spa weren't open for the first few days as they were working on them. Both the male and female hosts plus the tennis coach were all really friendly even when my mate broke his personal racquet...

Overall we all thought this was one of the best holidays we'd ever been on. Really relaxing. Yeah you might have to pay the equivalent to 1.30GBP per day local tax but really, who cares? The amount of money saved by doing this all inclusive more than covers it. Would, and already have, recommend this holiday to anybody.

Room Tip: Go the ocean view
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kirren89
harrogate
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Keep this short: not worth the time to report fully.

No air con
food dreadful and lacking any choice. (I am not normally fussy with my food,read my other reviews)
Bell boys are overbearing , don't let them anywhere near you.
Room dirty (the floor to be precise)
shower head broken off.
WIFI does not work above the first floor. Thats why the lobby was fully of people with gadgets all the time.
Have not seen a tele this size since the 80's. Massive is not the word, and the amount of heat it produces would put a sauna to shame .

The reception staff were helpful (most of the time) and very polite.
Not far from the beach(5 mins walk, but there is a steep flight of steps if you are restricted mobility)

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank engineer69
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The receptionist staff are just so not approachable they were threatening us that they are dangerous people and to accept what you have been given just because we was complaining about the rooms that were provided was just so terrible and run down furniture.
Service given no. 0 to 10 il give them a big 0
Hotel food a big 0 again

Don't get me wrong some staff were quite nice and helpful I.e. the security guards but the receptionists act as if they own the bloody place....mind you it might of been the owner lol

• Stayed January 2013