“Too much stairs”

Ranked #72 of 77 Hotels in Agadir
Nova Gorica, Slovenia
“Too much stairs”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Nothing more to teal, as other already writhed, except good WI-FI connection in lobby of hotel. When you visit Arab countries be prepared to wait. During a week restaurant's menu isn't bad, but next week you'll eat some meals. Of course it's different if you made reservation in advance. Cost of my room was 13 Euros per night with breakfast this year at the end of February, years ago at summer time I pay 18 Euros for half board, don't say it's much...Even you must walk up to your room over many stairs, you'll arrive in clean room. Well if you plan to spend a week or more in Agadir, It's worth to stay in this hotel, at the end you will forget all small inconvenient and remember cheep hotel with a good location...

Room Tip: do not use room on higher floor ,too much hot
1 Thank Branko M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hi there just came back from agadir for one week and stayed in the tagadirt hotel.The hotel was nice for the price and the locaion was very good,the hotel staff were very helpful and friendly especially chafik my good friend who made my stay very welcoming and if i needed anything like excursions or anything he put me in contact with kadeja who was very helpful and the excursions were very good and on time everytime and the prices with kadeja were very cheep.Agadir is a beautiful city with many things to see and plenty of things to do to enjoy your holiday. I don't understand why alot of people is putting bad reviews it is not that bad you get what you pay for and it was safe and in a good location i had no problems at all so if you are planning to visit agadir at the tagadirt hotel make sure you ask for chafik and tell him adem sent you have a nice trip and enjoy agadir.

1 Thank adem s
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Hey,

I went to Agadir, Morocco on the 12 Feb to the 19 Feb. I was a female solo traveller. The hotel is very basic and old. My room door handle fell off my 2nd day they. The staff were good and fixed it straight away though. The water for showers was never hot...only ever got to warm and I had it running for 10 minutes before I could even get in the shower. Having said this, my room was cleaned everyday, although the bed wasn't made.

DO NOT GET HALF BOARD. It was horrible. For breakfast you were given cold crusty bread, everyday, cornflakes but no bowls. People were walking around with cornflakes on a flat plate with a little bit of milk! Dinner was pretty much the same every night while better then breakfast still wasn't any good. Dessert was horrible and something dessert was whole oranges lol. You also don't get drinks with dinner (which I think should be included with half board) and one night I took in my water bottle and the guy told me I couldn't drink the water in the restaurant.

As a female solo traveller (26) I was hoping to meet some likewise westerners. The only people at this hotel were aged above 60 and from France or Germany! Other reviews said there was nightly entertainment. Although, I was in the bar every night and it was empty by 8/9pm with no entertainment.

I was at the back of the hotel 2112 which is right behind the English Pub. Stay away from this room unless you want to be up all night listening to karaoke all night. So loud you feel like your actually in the pub!

The staff overall were friendly and helpful, although their English wasn't so good so the language barrier was difficult.

Overall, location was great, friendly staff, horrible food, old rooms, free wifi in reception. I would recommend staying somewhere else. It may be 3 star for Moroccan standards but for English standards would be about 1/2 star. Stay somewhere nicer :)

Room Tip: Don't stay at back of hotel near English Pub, unless you want to be awake all night
4 Thank louise s

Travelers are raving about these Agadir hotels

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I arrived with my friend after we made a reservation on internet. We had a studio with small kitchenette. The room was very basic and very old,no TV, the closets were not opening and the bed was horrible, I ended up with back pane. In the morning we headed to the restaurant for breakfast, which was 2/10, cold watery coffee, pouder juice, dry bread. I asked for an omelette and the cook sent me to get a board or she won't serve me. I went and got her 15 boards so she doesn't ask the next guest as I think it's very rude. There is good WiFi in the lobby and you can make good Skype calls. Will not go back!

• Stayed January 2013
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Nice looking hotel however we had to be moved from out first room on the ground floor because there was little to know light being let in and giant cockroaches wandering around.

There was a big problem with people getting up to put their towels on the sun beds, so when we got up to go to the pool there was often nowhere to sit.

At one point I was wandering through the hotel grounds and saw a dead kitten.
And I also saw a dog in the kitchen. Whether or not this was the kitchen or not I am unsure. But there was a dog. In a kitchen???

Not a bad location, staff were OK, the hotel next door is 100% better.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
burgesshill
Reviewed January 26, 2013

it was our 1st time in Morocco' it is a lovable place ' if u relay want to enjoy stay awayyyy from the DIRTthe only good about this place is just the Location!!”.......the hotel is a DUMP!!! just pay 50 pounds more an 4star . taradirt is nooo star.

Room Tip: what room....................
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family