All reviews english pub omelette basic hotel bed and breakfast location was perfect crepes toilet roll minute walk to the beach lobby area fresh towels family holiday excursions arabic dance
Reviewed August 29, 2012

after our reservation by the website "hotelclub.com" which is also a worse service website ! this website did not send any reservation to the hotel, and deducted the full amount from my card . anyway we could have our entry since we printed the voucher that was sent to us from the site. After checking in, we got suprised by the room that was smelling dust and it looks like it was not opened for ages!
We have put down our things to go eat, after coming back at night , i was suprised with the presence of someone who opened my room's door for me from the inside ! guess what, it was a thieve who got in from the window, he was holding my Laptop in his hands and preparing to go out from my room. The best thing is that the thieve was in the hotel as well, right next to our room. Hopefully, the laptop was not stolen it is because I had a fight with the thieve, and I was able to knock him down on the ground, unfortunately he was able to escape. when the police came in, and after investigation, the guy was from Algeria. My wife was so traumatised that we had to go look for another hotel to spend our first night. We asked for our reemboursement, they replied that they can't since the Website HOTELCLUB.COM, did not give them money yet.
Never go ot this hotel, you'll get deceived, and never use HOTELCLUB.COM, it's even worse !!!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank letelien
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Me and my friend have stayed in Apart Hotel Tagadirt for 2 days in February. This is a budget hotel, but clean and with a very good location. Breakfast was also good, and there is an internet wi-fi in the lobby. Hotel is situated in a big garden, with little swimming pools and lots of flowers. We really enjoyed that. Rooms are huge, but furniture is rather old (design from the '70:) . The same with bathroom, which is spacious but used. Still, everything is clean ! If you look for a budget hotel, near the beach this would be a good choice.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank kotbury
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two weeks in July and had an amazing time - the hotel is in a great location close to the beach and restaurants, is extremely clean and is decent value for money.

If you're on a budget and looking for a good base to explore the wider area, I would definitely recommend staying here. We rented a 'studio' room, which came with a basic kitchen and fridge, which was a godsend for saving cash on breakfast and snacks (eating out is not the cheapest)

The cleaners work phenomenally hard and bring fresh towels and toilet roll daily, and the rooms are spacious, with a pleasant balcony (although ours had no real view). There is hot water. Two comfortable, single beds.

However, a few serious criticisms. There is no aircon - or even fan - in any of the rooms. The Atlantic breeze in Agadir keeps the climate fresh, but there were still a few nights when the temperature became very uncomfortable. If you're travelling in July or August, I'd consider buying an electric fan.

As others have pointed out, there is non-stop, loud, awful music blasting out of knackered old speakers near the pool, making it hard to relax if you just want to sit back and read etc.

Our room was tucked away towards the back of the maze-like complex, so we had no problems with noise, but we came across others who had to request a change of room because they were too close to the pool. The hotel bar also plays loud Moroccan karaoke into the night.

All in all we had a great time and judging by the look of some other places in Agadir, Tagadirt is a very good choice for an average quality, budget hotel.

But for those who prefer the air-conditioned quiet life, perhaps think again.

Room tip: Ask to be away from the pool area, and from the hotel bar
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The easyjet website gave this a 3 star rating!! Really?!! What room dd they stay in?! It may be budget ( although not that cheap) but certain things should be standard? Some sort of air con is needed.. 48 degrees with no air con is unbearable.. A kettle be good..Had to move rooms twice due to the daily disco noise till gone one am... rave music by the pool during the day? Were all trying to relax by the pool!! Breakfast basic but ok... Saving grace is restaurant opposite called best food...three course meal for 5 quid! Close to beach so handy if just a bed... No tvs and shower hanging off wall.. Won't stay here again... Should be 2 star!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was in this hotel for a week. I was amazed by the stuff and the direction that they spend all there time to make you feel welcome in the hotel and in Morocco.
The rooms was very clean, the food was very good and the animation team was amazing. My kids are so happy that I did choose this hotel.
I do recommend this hotel to all my friends and to any one who is looking to have holiday in Agadir.

• Trip type: Traveled with family