All reviews pool attendant room was clean and comfortable nice pool restaurant staff checking in visit agadir swimming pool is salad peeling abdul promenade riad
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel along with my family of 21 members. I absolutely loved it, it was a 5 minute walk to the beach which was awesome.

The room maids and staff were really helpful and were there when we needed.
A little outdated but I personally loved the decor. Clean facilities throughout the hotel.

Breakfast buffet was good but was the same all day so no variety and there was no wifi in the rooms. It was only available in public places like the lobby.
Loved the stay.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I went last May here and the location was good and stuff too, I like the pool, it was very hot here in Morocco and I really enjoy, The breakfast was good too I recommend you bring your family here at the Hotel

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2017

Our booking was for a room with a balcony, we were taken to a room with no balcony, After some discussion we were taken to another room which did have 2 'balcony', they were the smallest balconies I have ever seen, just wide enough for one person to stand in. The doors to one balcony did not shut properly, we had to put a stool against the doors to keep it shut.
The fridge did not work, we told reception but they did not do anything about it.
I did not see anything in description about the amount of stairs there were, I struggled with them because of a bad knee - there is a lift which did not work but even it did there was still a lot of stairs that you had to use.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Weecatsmum
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Stayed two weeks at this hotel over Christmas and New Year. Location is great, very central and across the road from the beach. Pool is nice and hotel restaurant is ok. We found the restaurant staff lovely, but reception staff almost withdrawn and one member of staff creepy - he stalked me and asked me to marry him despite being with my husband, daughter and pregnant at the time!
The complex is nice on the outside, but we found the rooms tardy, old and grubby. We ended up getting almost a full refund from our tour operator as the hotel was seriously below our expectations.
We used the spa. We had a hammam and as far as hotel hammams go we found it to be pretty good.
All in all, way below what we were expecting and would not stay again.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank MissDC1974
Reviewed May 23, 2017

We initially stayed for 4 days; went away and returned for a few more days as they held on to our luggage.
Rooms don't have wifi but are large, sometimes 3 beds, armchairs and round table, fridge that is not very cold, loads of storage space and bathroom with separate toilet etc. Felt good, safe. Ate downstairs a few times but pricey in comparison to eating out. The salad option at 50 was good value though.
Pool area nice; well looked after but water was ***** crunchingly cold. Tried it once but any further swimming was in the ocean which was a bit rough at this time of year. Agadir is quite a sophisticated town, particularly near the beach/touristy areas. The promenade is mighty, with very high street lights, nicely disguised wifi poles at Pineapple trees, lots of public toilets (watch out for the scammers who hang out here and try and elicit more than the usual 1-2 rp to use .... we er coughed up 5 as they looked a bit mean so we pretended innocence and walked on.

Back to the hotel. Wifi is sporadic, even in Reception and speaking of Reception the staff are lukewarm at best. Checking in takes ages for some reason, although pre-booked, and be aware of a high city tax and other extras to be added to the bill when you leave. So the price you pay at Booking.com if you choose to use them, is not the final price you pay.

Lots of local and indigenous population use this hotel and the location is excellent in my opinion. A 20 minute walk up to the old town (worth a visit and in fact we mostly ate up there where the locals do ... check out cafes around the many mosques for good food and hospitality.
Stayed in 3 hotels in Agadir and this one was probably the best location and price wise.

Stayed: February 2017