All reviews pool attendant room was clean and comfortable nice pool restaurant staff checking in visit agadir swimming pool is salad peeling abdul promenade riad
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Stayed two weeks at this hotel over Christmas and New Year. Location is great, very central and across the road from the beach. Pool is nice and hotel restaurant is ok. We found the restaurant staff lovely, but reception staff almost withdrawn and one member of staff creepy - he stalked me and asked me to marry him despite being with my husband, daughter and pregnant at the time!
The complex is nice on the outside, but we found the rooms tardy, old and grubby. We ended up getting almost a full refund from our tour operator as the hotel was seriously below our expectations.
We used the spa. We had a hammam and as far as hotel hammams go we found it to be pretty good.
All in all, way below what we were expecting and would not stay again.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank MissDC1974
Reviewed May 23, 2017

We initially stayed for 4 days; went away and returned for a few more days as they held on to our luggage.
Rooms don't have wifi but are large, sometimes 3 beds, armchairs and round table, fridge that is not very cold, loads of storage space and bathroom with separate toilet etc. Felt good, safe. Ate downstairs a few times but pricey in comparison to eating out. The salad option at 50 was good value though.
Pool area nice; well looked after but water was ***** crunchingly cold. Tried it once but any further swimming was in the ocean which was a bit rough at this time of year. Agadir is quite a sophisticated town, particularly near the beach/touristy areas. The promenade is mighty, with very high street lights, nicely disguised wifi poles at Pineapple trees, lots of public toilets (watch out for the scammers who hang out here and try and elicit more than the usual 1-2 rp to use .... we er coughed up 5 as they looked a bit mean so we pretended innocence and walked on.

Back to the hotel. Wifi is sporadic, even in Reception and speaking of Reception the staff are lukewarm at best. Checking in takes ages for some reason, although pre-booked, and be aware of a high city tax and other extras to be added to the bill when you leave. So the price you pay at Booking.com if you choose to use them, is not the final price you pay.

Lots of local and indigenous population use this hotel and the location is excellent in my opinion. A 20 minute walk up to the old town (worth a visit and in fact we mostly ate up there where the locals do ... check out cafes around the many mosques for good food and hospitality.
Stayed in 3 hotels in Agadir and this one was probably the best location and price wise.

Stayed: February 2017
2  Thank Healix
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

My family and I found this hotel to be great.
We drove so it was a little difficult to find at first, but when we arrived at 11pm, the reception staff were very helpful and had us complete the necessary documents and we were in our room shortly after.

Breakfast we found to be very generous in choice and the restaurant staff were cheerful and friendly everyday.
Look out for Abdul-Kaber who is a real charmer and can help you with local knowledge for pretty much anything you might need.

We loved the diversity of the guests that the hotel welcomes from all over the world.

Location wise it's perfect!
The beach is really easy to get to and the swimming pool is well kept for adults and children.
Rooms are fairly clean as is the rest of the hotel.

We asked to change our room after the first night because of an uncomfortable spare bed and they kindly relocated us straight away.

In terms of feedback, the only thing I'd suggest is perhaps double-glazed windows to reduce outside noise and wifi connectivity in bedrooms. Other than this, we were all very happy with our stay.

I will definitely be recommending and staying again at this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Before going we read reviews about this hotel but it was a cheap last minute break so we weren't too bothered by some of the negatives.
The hotel itself is in a brilliant location, very close to the beach and local amenities. Initially we were given a room that looks out onto the main road. The first night was very noisey and the room was a bit drab. We requested a room change so the hotel placed us in the building behind the pool which was much better. The room was nicer, cleaner and much more modern than the other and it was lovely and quiet too.
I wouldn't bother with the food in the hotel, we tried breakfast on the first morning but it was awful, so glad we went room only! There's a wealth of lovely cafés, bars and restaurants on the main promenade along the beach so don't waste your money- go room only!
We'd definitely come back to Agadir and I think for a cheap break the hotel is fine. If I was going for a proper annual break I'd spend more on a nicer hotel such as the Royal Atlas across the road.
Crocopark was brilliant, lovely day out which we would recommend. Definitely visit the marina, simply gorgeous and famtastic restaurants!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hkaur1
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Apart from the location and swimming pool the hotel has nothing else to offer, there's no internet on the rooms, cero wifi - you have to go to the reception or swimming pool area to get a pretty bad internet connection. Customer service is very average/bad - I can only said good things about the maids, they always did a good job and the security guards that were always there to help.
The hotel is outdated, rooms are old and rusty.
I will say the hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of the beach and restaurant, good value for money if you are looking for a cheap option but in general o will not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends