This hotel was rated 4 stars. I would rate it 2 or 3. The staff were very good provided you kept tipping them every day. We stayed there for 2 weeks and they played the same music in the restaurant during breakfast, lunch and dinner, it drove me nuts. The food was not great although we did not have upset tummies.On a positive note the bread was superb. The apples and bananas were like windfalls! The apples bruised and the bananas 4 -- 5 inches long. The pool table had a broken payment mechanism so every time you wanted a game of pool you had to find a guy with the keys to open it up to get the balls out. The crazy golf was a great little course but they did not have any putters only No. 3 irons which were a joke!
The tennis courts looked fantastic but we did not use them. The air con did not heat the room so they sent up an oil filled radiator to heat the room. The double glazed patio door was completely ineffective in blocking out any noise or cold and there was a lot of traffic noise in the rooms. The towels in the bathroom had holes in them and also the beach towels were very old and tatty. The hotel needed a good deal of money spending on it to bring it up to date.
The Reception staff were very attentive and if you asked for something it was done in a flash.
There was a power cut for about 10 minutes one morning and the lift broke down several times.
The hotel was fairly close to the beach and when we went down to our patch the sunbeds were the worst on the beach. All the other secions had windbreakers, ours did not.
The animation team were very friendly and tried so hard to entertain the guests. The weather was great, blue skies and bright sunshine, what a great change from cold, wet old Endland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prestigious place in the city centre of Agadir, facing the bay and its beautiful fine sand beach that stretches as far as the eye can see, warmed by the sun of Agadir and close to the medina and few kilometers only from the Dunes golf. The Royal Mirage Agadir is home to well-equipped rooms with Moroccan decor and a balcony or terrace overlooking the sea, or pool. This property offers recreational facilities like a fully equipped fitness center, and an outdoor pool with an adjoining pool for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Albatros Agadir Hotel Agadir
- Royal Mirage Hotel Agadir
- Agadir Royal Mirage Hotel