Great hotel! Staff are very friendly especially abdel and yassene and lamia. Very clean, hotel rooms are lovely. Food tasty. Lots of variety. Definately come back again! Location is great. Beach across the road and also shops and bars near by. Casino next door. Moroccan people are very friendly and welcoming. Staff involve you within the entertainment. Good for families, couples and young people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prestigious place in the city centre of Agadir, facing the bay and its beautiful fine sand beach that stretches as far as the eye can see, warmed by the sun of Agadir and close to the medina and few kilometers only from the Dunes golf. The Royal Mirage Agadir is home to well-equipped rooms with Moroccan decor and a balcony or terrace overlooking the sea, or pool. This property offers recreational facilities like a fully equipped fitness center, and an outdoor pool with an adjoining pool for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Albatros Agadir Hotel Agadir
- Royal Mirage Hotel Agadir
- Agadir Royal Mirage Hotel